72% (28)70% (21)71% (49)Vote
  • i don't
    28% (11)30% (9)29% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• The odd time I'll be going about my day and think about some guy or girl that had a really bad predicament and I wonder whatever happened to them, especially if they never came back to reply to the opinions given. Some people I've answered I tried my best to give them insight on what I thought and wonder if anything I said helped.

0|0
    0|0
  • i care. i mean, sometimes i'll read a question and i'll want to say something snarky, but i just won't because i know that in this case, my response is REALLY not going to help the QA.

0|2
    0|0
  • there are times I'll look at no opinion questions and I think its sad not a single person commented on someone's question, sometimes it's like 2 days ago. . but generally I care yes I also don't like hurting people's feelings I think you can be honest but nice about it too. some people can be so mean.

1|1
    0|0
  • sure y wouldn't i?
    but i dont do all the stuff of catching up on their questions and that. i try to ask about them when i can, keep communicating around the site and get back to their messages in depth when I'm free.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about some on their questions, if they're in a serious situation or they're going through a particularly hard time but I'm generally not bothered about everyone in general because I don't know everyone. I don't feel you should care about everyone, not everyone needs/deserves that care/thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care, but some questions fall through the cracks for me. If I can relate and have something helpful to say, I definitely will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've stayed up a number of nights convincing someone else on this site not to commit suicide.

1|1
    0|0
  • I care about the ones I'm friends with, but I don't have enough energy to care about every person on GaG, plus the people in my life, plus myself.

1|0
    1|1
  • I do. I may not be knowledgeable about everything being asked here but I try to at least give the best idea I have with whatever is being asked ^^

0|2
    0|0
  • I care. I try to help people as best as I can on here.

1|1
    0|1
  • I am a very compassionate person , so i do genuinely care about anyone who feels discouraged or needs someone to talk to. My compassion doesn't only extend to people who i know. So yes i do care.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I can't understand a word... Then I can't help.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did care but right now I hardly spend that much time as compared with before. now is more like replying to some questions which i find interesting especially from gagers i follow

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically answer the questions on my feed...

0|2
    0|0
  • I do care about other gaggers
    As far as answering personal questions is concerned I answer them if they're not really stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about some of them.

0|1
    1|0
  • There are some on here I care deeply about.

0|0
    0|0
  • As if they care about me -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a website.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, of course! :) <3

0|1
    1|1
  • I care about some.

0|1
    0|0
  • @complic8ted

0|0
    0|0
  • I do care but most of such questions can be answered by them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I do not care about other GaGers.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 18

• I care in the sense that I check the comments and if someone is getting hammered for no real reason I will say something supportive.

2|1
    0|0
  • This site is about helping others with their problems. People might mistake this site for just a chance to be a part of a community - which I think it is but I also think the main purpose is to either ask or answer questions that you have useful insight on or just an "opinion". Only been here for a day so don't trust me too much with my opinion (:

0|0
    0|0
  • every person in this site... i love them as family... we are all misfits trying to find the answers. I love the crazy questions they ask and the crazy answers they give... when someone is down i strive to help them :D #IDoCare

0|0
    0|0
  • I have made a friend from GaG. I want to help people with their questions, if they are serious ones. Because I have intimate and personal questions I want to ask the opposite sex but all I get are 3 word answers because they are trying to get points. But there are questions I want to help people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I try to help where I can and there are some people I really care about. Like those who need some moral support and who are always there for their fellow GAG'ers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, I care about y'all as much as I would anyone else, I always answer back any message that are sent to me and I try to keep up with their stuff, though I can't always.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I do care BC if your question is not interesting max people don't answer but I really focus on those questions

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely! Wouldn't be here if I didn't. I actually subscribed to answer one question that stung really deep and had no helpful answers, and then it kind of snowballed from there. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • generally, i do care... but i don't care to answer every single relationship question. A lot of them have obvious answers, and i just can't be bothered

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do care about others and whether they are in need of support etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about a few people on here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course I care about my friends in here ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer all questions.. But avoid very long story written ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I care, but sometimes i don't have an answer for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not

0|0
    0|0