How long does it take for gag to send you amazon gift card code?

I reached my 5k xpr and I submitted the request.. But haven't heard back by email. How long does it normally take?

• long time
  • not long
  • let me explain...
Patience is key... I need more of it.. Haha actually I just the email! Yay!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• 2-4 days mostyl

• I personally forgot that I had set a filter that put the GirlsAskGuys emails into "archive" and therefore I had to explicitly search for GirlsAskGuys as the sender. I had my code in less than a week. personally. Did they respond in message that they have received the request?

• usually up to 48 hours

• Patience patience my dear. They'l get to you

• I sure hope so technically I hit it Friday .. But didn't submit request til Monday or Tuesday.. I think lol. But I expected like an instant email lol.

What Girls Said 3

• You just reminded me that I wanted to do this. I submitted my request so now I'll see how long it takes too. :)

• Update, three hours later (since seeing your message and responding to you is when I put my own request in): They sent me a message saying they received my request and will be emailing me my Amazon card soon. I checked my email and it's not there yet. I'll update when I see it in my email, then we'll all know.

• About a half hour after writing my last opinion I got my card in my email. So there you go. Takes more time to get your Xper points calculated moreso than it does to get a gift card. :)

• Thank you, you just reminded me that I reached 5k today too and can finally get that damn gift card. I totally forgot.

• They usually contact you the 2nd day. It may take more than that though. Be patient.

• That's great, congrats!