Honestly, do you like/dislike a post just because it has a lot of likes/dislikes?

I feel like some people will vote on opinions if it has a lot of like or dislikes just to add to the number but not give their true vote on what they feel.

Just curious, how many people do this

• I vote on what I think the opinion deserves/ I share my own opinion
    82% (18)82% (9)82% (27)Vote
  • If an opinion has a lot of likes I'll like it, if an opinion has a lot of dislikes I'll dislike it
    5% (1)18% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • I don't vote on opinions
    13% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a follower, man. I'm a leader. I'm the shepherd that leads the sheep. Peace out my brother! <3

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• no... coz i'm not a sheep 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't upvote/downvote a lot but when I did it would be according to what I like or dislike

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to forget to vote to be honest, I should work on that. But when I do vote it's about whether I like it or dislike it, a legit attempt to help, or some putts trolling or throwin some crap answer out.

0|0
    0|0
  • the ones that do are never going to admit that here. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, it sometimes influences me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote what I think it deserves but also a bit the opposite of what you said. I don't always bother to vote, and if I see a post that I like has a lot of dislikes I will give it a like or the other way if it has lots of likes and I dislike it I will dislike it. If I like a post and it has a lot of likes already I probably won't give it thumbs up cause it has plenty already

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• People are clearly lying to themselves again. Oh boy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times I ignore the up/down voting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, most of the time I don't vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes upvote an opinion because it has many down votes especially if I agree with that person.

0|0
    0|0