Honestly, do you like/dislike a post just because it has a lot of likes/dislikes?

I feel like some people will vote on opinions if it has a lot of like or dislikes just to add to the number but not give their true vote on what they feel.

Just curious, how many people do this

• I vote on what I think the opinion deserves/ I share my own opinion
  • If an opinion has a lot of likes I'll like it, if an opinion has a lot of dislikes I'll dislike it
  • I don't vote on opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a follower, man. I'm a leader. I'm the shepherd that leads the sheep. Peace out my brother! <3

What Guys Said 6

• no... coz i'm not a sheep 8)

• I don't upvote/downvote a lot but when I did it would be according to what I like or dislike

• I tend to forget to vote to be honest, I should work on that. But when I do vote it's about whether I like it or dislike it, a legit attempt to help, or some putts trolling or throwin some crap answer out.

• the ones that do are never going to admit that here. lol

• Tbh, it sometimes influences me.

• I vote what I think it deserves but also a bit the opposite of what you said. I don't always bother to vote, and if I see a post that I like has a lot of dislikes I will give it a like or the other way if it has lots of likes and I dislike it I will dislike it. If I like a post and it has a lot of likes already I probably won't give it thumbs up cause it has plenty already

What Girls Said 5

• People are clearly lying to themselves again. Oh boy...

• I don't usually vote.

• Most times I ignore the up/down voting.

• Nope, most of the time I don't vote.

• I sometimes upvote an opinion because it has many down votes especially if I agree with that person.