ATTENTION GAGGERS! Why does is seem more and more of you are asking questions anonymously?

Self explanatory... I have noticed this growing increasingly under this subject, hence why I'm asking this under this category.

So why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...3d0f45dc6aca42477fcfd2.jpg

Shy or slightly embarrassed depending on what they are asking I guess.

• The girls are doing it too, I see. In all the topic areas. Why is this? Are they bombarded by guys contacting them via PM if they don't?

• Sometimes. But there's a block button. And you can use it. Plus pm is cool but I'm not gonna go chatting with "randoms"

• I asked something anon the other day just to see if there were more people who would respond as i'm new here never did it before.
    I had 2x the amount of people i do normally on the questions :)
    I think it's not just about the person asking it. it's also about who would want to answer a question honestly when they can face there accuser?

• I could.. but that's just me. Most people who speak to me in here know I'm just upfront. Kinda bold and in ya face but that's just me. I talk about real shit. I'm raw...

• Now you have pointed it out i can't not unsee it!
      There do seem to be a lot right now!

• Yea I know. I think most are dummy accounts...

• noticed dat... shy people maybe eh? :-P

• Possibly confirmation bias. I think it's just that the people who used to be nonanon have mostly left.

• I choose to be nonanon as well. Although, I have posted a couple of questions anon as well.

• I've honestly never done anything anonymously lol I don't see the point.

• I'll be honest I've gone anon with a couple of my questions. But it wasn't the silly/twisted shit I've been seeing lately.

• I don't ask questions!

• It can be annoying but it happens

• Depends on the question they ask, if it is something sexually I think perhaps they are more embarrassed that they are asking the question and therefore feel the need to protect what people think of them. Something they consider a weird question to ask, and they don't want to step out of their comfort zone therefore they just ask it anonymously.

• Who cares what people think? Do they have to live your life for you? Do they help pay your bills

Middle fingers in the air of someone thinks the question is "strange"

• may be Gagers are free to ask questions anonimosly, anny way he/she doesn't want you to recognise him/her

• People ask questions on here that they normally wouldn't ask people they knew. They are embarrassed so they hide their identities.

• To be honest it doesn't really matter, is it? Questions are questions, isn't it?

• Some are more twisted... some people on here are maybe not really "good" people...

• I don't think so. The majority of the anon questions are pretty normal. The 'normal' anon questions outweighs the twisted 'weird' questions a lot more... I just ran through the questions on the sexual behaviour and most anon questions aren't that weird at all or even a troll.

• Not today I said I have noticed it increasing lately.

• I troll without going anon

• I think some questions are embarrassing and its a safe way to ask

• I sjjowed an embarrassing photo, not anonymous. ... I showed my small dick... I think its easier to show a big dick... everyone should ne true...

• dont know dont care

• I have noticed either an increase or a decrease. :/

• i do, but then meh... i don't agree with your reasoning/opinion that i'm not allowed an opinion lol.

• I agree it's annoying

• Because of haters.

• Tired of people tagging me, messaging me, getting blocked because they didn't agree with something and decided to be childish. Going anon solves those problems.

• No one really ever tags me and if they do it's cool.

But I agree about people being childish and blocking...

What Girls Said 10

• I only ask questions anonymous when they're about my personal life. I don't need people to know what kind of personal matter is going on. Also because I get more known here.
    However I like it more to ask questions non-anonymous, because I never get a lot of opinions if I ask anonymous.

• Hahaha me either. That's why I ask nonanon although in the past, I have asked personal matters as well under anon.

• I think it's just because they can? Maybe they feel embarrassed about the question.

• We are scared if someone knows or has an idea about who we are that the will bring it up and we would be embarrassed

• yes some really silly questions have anon

• I know, like some of the questions are not even that embarrassing or nothing to go anon about. I guess people are afraid of being judged.

• Because they want to and I don't think it matters because I don't think people here are actually using their real names anyway. I would however like the option to block them because most trolling is done anonymously.

• The trolls are coming out in full force? lol hahahaha

• maybe there shy or don't want to be judged or something who knows... its the internet lol :)

• I don't ask questions anonymously anymore. But I answer questions anonymously whenever I feel like it.

• Because we want to.