Why are you all obsessed with "catfishes"?

I've seen so many people post photos of a catfish on other user’s questions or "nice photo, catfish." It all seems unnecessary. Is that really how you want to spend your time? Seems wasteful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there's a user who had a blog dedicated to catfishes, and she even gave them a description and casefile and trial, before she would add to her blog and people would report the fake account...

That's all well, But the people who are indulged in that are very obsessesd. i mean who cares for someone if they have a cartoon pic as their avatar.
    I think men are just gullible and thirsty scum, who use that as an excuse to find catfishes. I couldnt care less... I mean i would shake a catfishes hand, because those ediiiat men need to fix up

What Guys Said 7

• This has got to be a troll.

• personally i don;t care... they can do wotever they want... catfishin it's a waste of their precious time in my opinion :-)

• I care not if they're a catfish. I appreciate them using eye candy to please me.

• I'm not obsessed with catfishes. I will admit, I thought I was dealing with one a while ago, but apparently I was wrong. I didn't want it to be a catfish, but I couldn't help but think the girl was after seeing stories everywhere about catfishes.

• Cat fish nah! I love money and wife

• Because they are amazing animals.

• Im sure it is wasteful. . some people don't have anything better to do with their time

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it's wrong to think people who like to take on the identity of others like they are actually that person are weird as all fucks and have serious issues. Being "obsessed" about it seems a bit far fetched and out there. If anyone's obsessed it has to be the habitual liars.

• I don't really care...

• I'm not obsessed with catfish...

• They just want attention.