I think anyone who answer a question in rude way or unrealted or unhelpful his answer should be deleted and he should be blocked from this site?

This site used to be helpful and also yahoo answeres i learned a lot about women from these two sites but now i noticed everyone is making fun from the another person question i think if they are rude rhey should be kicked out?

Most Helpful Guy

• If this was actually the case the population of gag would drop roughly 70-80%.

What Girls Said 3

• It's GaG we mostly do it for the gags. And blocking them is a little extreme bc I know as one of those people sometimes I read a question wrong, or just answer a question thinking that and the details are on the same topic when they aren't the asker didn't know what they were doing and I answer and it'll come out unrelated. Sooooo I don't think that deserves being kicked off for such an honest mistake. And no one should be that sensitive bc it's the Internet.

• People who are unable to use commas should also be banned for life from these sites.

• Yes yes yes yes you are right teacher see im not using them block me please 😢

• You're damn right you're gonna be blocked.

• Yeah, ideally. But this is internet. And that's too much work ^^

What Guys Said 5

• How do you define rude? Where would you draw the line? Rudeness is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe I was just honestly expressing my opinion. If the asker thinks I was being rude maybe they just have confidence issues.

• Welcome to the internet.

• They should also kick out people who asks stupid questions but if they did either of these two things everyone would be blocked.

• No, there is an upvote/downvote option for that. Everyone has the right to form an opinion, even trolls. People shouldn't be banned because of their opinions, this site is based in the US not North Korea.

• you sound new to the internet