Do you report others here on G@G?

You snitch...

• yes
  • no
Oh you snitches

Most Helpful Girl

• No, why would I? I have been reported a number of times though by some losers.

• You're right
      There's a lot losers out there l

What Girls Said 22

• I don't report people who comment to me in negative ways. I'm an adult, I know the difference between debating/arguing and internet abuse. However, yes, I will report a question if I find that the user is repetitive in their questions over and over and it's plugging up GaG and they are trolling, like this guy has been recently as an Anonymous user:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/search?q=stunted+height

I will also report questions that are full of hate toward a specific group of people and serve no purpose of creating a question, but were created to trigger arguments and to insult those who answer against their nonsense.

I actually report less than I really am making it out to be, but if I find that GaG is polluted with the same person over and over abusing the site then I will.

• So you report a lot of people don't you?

• I hope they won't remove this post..

• No, I doubt it because there's nothing offensive in the question whatsoever.

• only if they're breaking some kind of rule. i usually report inappropriate profile pics and antagonistic comments/questions

• One time, this guy posted a pic of his erect junk and asked if girls liked it.

Yeah I reported that.

• I'm curious what was the results?

• What about the report in direct message if some do it?

• Yes, if they break any of the site rules. It's not snitching, it's making people's experience on GAG the best it can be without people spoiling it.

• Reporting you right now

• Only if they actually are doing something that deserves a report. Usually something that is obviously offensive.

• If someone is harassing me, sending me unsolicited erotica, talking about suicide or rape (or anything that can put someone in danger), threatening to kill me (or someone else), you'd better fucking believe I'm reporting their ass.

• Not really. I did try to report this girl's picture with her areola exposed in her slipped down bra. The admin never took it off.

• Yes. I did before I was a mod.

• Yes, I do. When they post something offensive/abusive or that breaks the rules of the site.

• Yeah I do. Do you have any problem about that :P

• Yes i do especially if they post racist or offensive comments.

• I report fucked up shit. I'm not a snitch; I like the admins better than most of you'll cowards

• I've only reported one person here... Because he was being an asshole to me and the rest I just block

• Never, i just block people i don't like!

• Yes, I have to but only if they're breaking the rules :)

• Yea I have reported a few perverts.

• I have done that, i usually confront people first if they write offensive comments or questions.

• narh i haven't, plus if its that terrible i recon someone else will report it anyway :L hahah

• Yeah if they're saying something disgustingly offensive or abusive. I'm a mod so I kinda have to.. Some things I let slide; but things which are meant to hurt others I hide or report

• Snitches get stitches

What Guys Said 32

• Yes. I have let a lot slide. I am not the G@G police. But some people are totally obnoxious, or going after very underage girls (and that is obnoxious, too), Openly stalking ad terrorizing someone, etc. Those I have not problem reporting.

• The only time I report someone is if ___ ask me to. If not nope i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• Nah, why would I?

• Hardly ever.. I used to report underage people, but now realistically, there's no lower age limit.

• I'm cruel, very cruel 😈

• Yes I report creeps and bullies.

• It's Internet so i don't understand what's the bully here..

• Lol no I have a life

• The only time I ever did was when some female users went to the point of pming me to report users with penis display pics?

• no, I'll not report of anyone. if i think she is not going good with me i can only block

• This guy this morning posted a pic of his micro-penis. I reported him.

• If they break the rules, then it's kinda my job.

• nope, I've never felt motivated to do so

• No because im not a little bitch.

• Absolutely I report and hide things that are against the rules.

• If there's a good reason, yes. I would like to have the right to complain about things, and if I don't actually do anything about things myself then I don't feel I would have that right.

• Only if I find something really offensive or they are breaking rules

• I do if people post racist bullshit.
    We've got enough of that shit everywhere else.

• Yes. Come get some!

• I'll get some of your XPER..

• Just like old times right

Lol

• less talk, more fight.

• Occasionally

• Nope it's hard to offend me

• Yes, I do.

• I report people if it's necessary.

• No, I do not.

• Only the adult explicit profile pics, I report here

• No I Don't really care.

• I haven't needed to yet, but if I do, I will.

• Sometimes.

• Yes, mostly the idiots who's answers are twisted and make no sense.

• I've never needed to.

• nah i'm not a fag

• More from Guys
    2