Why is all questions on popular box coming up as anonymous when they have pictures as icon?

they're coming up as usernames anonymous but when you click question it's not?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a new feature that was launched yesterday. The sign up options for the site have changed. Now, users can choose to sign up 'Anonymously' which means they don't have to make a username, they can just sign up with an e-mail address and can skip adding profile details. When someone signs up this way, they can only post questions and opinions which will be anonymous, but will still show a profile icon. However, they are not able to post opinion comments, send messages, or follow other users. If they want to have full access to these features, they will have to set up a username which can be done from their profile at any time.

What Guys Said 6

• Too many anonymous posts anyway. I hope they take away that signing up option. Why do you need to be anonymous to ask a general question?

• Lol I'm going to do it just for you lol just kidding Haha. I understand what you are saying though

• Too easy for spammers and trolls. I guess you like that. Once again, lets open the flood gates for the lazy people who can only do things half-assed. Too bad.

• I hardly ever use the anonymous feature. But I completely agree with such questions like what's your favorite day or something why would you need to be anonymous for that

• Must be one of the bugs since GAG has renewed it's experiments with the GAG look :)

• I have no idea but it is starting to annoy me.

• Yes i have been noticing that today maybe there's a bug with the Anonymous system

• @xHoneyxBeex is always right ;p

• I've been doing that my whole career on GAG i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif and I haven't seen it yet... or at least I haven't noticed It I guess

What Girls Said 2

• I was wondering the same thing

• it's only in the box if you click more it's not doing it..

• i wonder that too.