I'm in love and heart broken help?

There's this guy that I really like I have a major crush on him he has to be the first person or guy I have ever had love feelings for I think about him when I go to sleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up is him I told him how I feel I told him I think you're cute and u like you a lot and he says or does nothing he ignores me teases and mocks me and purposely makes me jealous with other girls he even posted a pic of him with a hickey on his neck I don't know what to do it is so hard to move on bc I consider him my first love although we have have not even got to date yet I've never had a boyfriend so dealing with these feelings is really hard for me I'll admit I feel pretty hard for him I'm extremely attracted to him I like crave him sexually which sucks bc I can't have him he turns me on like crazy I am overwhelmed with sadness bc of what he's doing to me I don't know what he is trying to do to me with all the tactics I hate I gave him the satisfaction to know my feeling without me knowing his in fact I'm angry at myself for letting him know how I feel I feel like he has control over my feeling and emotion what is wrong with the guy and what can I do to get out of this hurtful mess we also don't really know each other but we would stare at each other like crazy and say hi he even brought a girl with him to flirt in front of me at the library why is he doing this to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I've experience this with a guy who was a friend and lets just say, it didn't end well. I know it may be very hard but you need to distance yourself from him. It may seem hard, trust me it was hard for me but you will realized that another guy will be able to give you what you want. try to ignore him and keep yourself busy because the more you see him, the harder it is to let go of him. Trust me, I feel your pain and my friends at the time thought I needed help because I was the "obsessed " girl. Don't let it get to that state or you'll really be hurt by him and your friends.

What Guys Said 1

• That guy is a douche, he doesn't like "you" he likes the attention you give him.
    Being realistic with yourself is the best thing (but that doesn't mean it's easy)

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe distancing yourself from him for a while would do you some good.

• I think you should move on but before you do tell him why he does this. And ignore him.