Do you think people jump on the upvote/ down vote bandwagon on this site?

Have you noticed it on this site?

• yes I have noticed
    35% (6)31% (4)33% (10)Vote
  • no I haven't.
    65% (11)69% (9)67% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• People in general will tend to conform. But not everyone.

Personally, when I read a comment if I strongly agree, find it humorous, or wise, then I will up vote it, weather there are votes there already or not it doesn't influence my choice.

And then there are down votes. I try to restrain myself from down voting anyone because I don't find it necessary unless someone is being extremely unhelpful or negative.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares lol

1|0
    1|2
  • I've noticed that when i've made a certain few people mad, that i've been down voted and normally those people just answered the question after me so I know it's them.

Honestly I think the down vote thing is just childish, it's a way for people to express themselves anonymously without any thought or explanation, if I make you mad just leave a comment and tell me to go fuck myself, I would respect you more for not being a down voting little bitch lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the posts I see only have one or two up votes or down votes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for everyone but I don't pay much attention to the up/down votes.

0|0
    0|0
  • People always downvote me /: feel so special , thanks! :(

0|0
    0|0
  • People in general will tend to conform. But not everyone.

Personally, when I read a comment if I strongly agree, find it humorous, or wise, then I will up vote it, weather there are votes there already or not it doesn't influence my choice.

And then there are down votes. I try to restrain myself from down voting anyone because I don't find it necessary unless someone is being extremely unhelpful or negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that does seem to happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah lol.
    Someone downvotes something you also don't agree with you are more likely to vote down too if you see more people doing it.
    Herd mentality xD

0|1
    0|0
  • not at all... personally i judge fairly 8)

0|0
    1|2
  • There is a bandwagon?

0|0
    0|1
  • People hate on guys for posting their sexy body.

0|0
    1|1
    • Unfortunately for you though you're fat, so you won't have to deal with that problem.

• aw thats cute a basement dweller mirin my aesthetics

• people rarely vote opinions.

I've been so cruel and rarely receive any down votes compared to other sites.. Iunno what's the matter with people.

0|0
    2|1