How many points can I earn in a day?

How can I earn those points?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe around 500 if your here for 16 hours a day

• I need 4000 in one day. Meaning I'd have to spend a whole week here.

• You can do it in one day but your pretty much going to have to be here for around 14 hours or more and type and type non stop I have done it when I wanted something one time.

• Oh 4000 in one day can't be done

What Guys Said 5

• I'm somewhat active and I have 8396/37 days = About 225 xp points per day. The more active you are and the more you answer and ask questions, the more points you will get as well MHO. You can also do a mytake if you want.

• Countless points. Just answer every single question on here.

• As long as they're done well, when you have answers removed, you lose points

• Go to "Recent Questions" and just start answering everything. I think you can ask up to 5 questions per day, so do that. You can also write longer pieces called "myTakes" and maybe get points from those. I don't know how much you could get in a day though. I have 3,000 and have been visiting the site when I'm bored for about 3 months, I think. I see you want 4,000. I don't think that's possible in one day. Maybe 2 or 3 days if you're a lunatic.

• Write many myTakes and hope they all get promoted and featured to earn 150 points per posts.

• Over 9000!!!

What Girls Said 3