Up at 1:30am and this is what I do with my time, am I wasting my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like that, yes. You could start a new hobby, work on your skills or study uf you want another things to do.

However if you are happy and enjoy life how it is, everything is fine.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to up your game, I usually do this till like 5-6am.

• never asleep till at least that, not normally on this at this time however

• I'm often up till 4am and aside from other social media site this is what I do, If you're wasting my time then Im definitely wasting my time too

• I think you worded this incorrectly

• Haha. I thought it was "time" LOL.
      I always misread a lot here. 😂

• You need a full night sleep.

• I normally get about 6 hours

What Guys Said 9

• wot do u do bro?

• How could u be wasting it? If you get the answers of ur some very unanswered questions it is the best made use of ur time.

• What are you doing? I cam with Asian girls at night it's too fun. But I'm sure most people would find it a waste of time

Having fun is never a waste! Though make sure to balance fun and work.

• So what's the problem, you can't sleep so you're here? Is there something else bothering you for you to say your life is wasted?

• time not life, my life is great

• This is not wasting your life. For example, me, I sleep anytime and play video games, watch movies or study at anytime. I am sometimes up till 3 or 4 am.

• yeah, you pretty much are, just go to bed

• not tired so not asleep

• get a book to read, you'll get sleepy in no time

• trust me, I won't be, once I'm tired and have absolutely nothing to do I'm asleep, my boss doesn't like that about me

• u are, but everyone here is wastemans so thats ok

• Could be worse. You could be up at 4:00AM, having spent the last three hours exploiting a glitch in a mobile phone game to accumulate event currency.

I haven't been able to sleep properly since the break-up. Over a month now.

• Give me a message mate, I might be able to help ya out, despite being a bit young

• What are you doing at this time?

• I'm on here I already answered this

• No beet to be a cunt do u want a answer or not? Yes u waste ur life it's rather pathetic up until 1 on here that just sad most people check in every so often sad asf mate

• Need*