Up at 1:30am and this is what I do with my time, am I wasting my life?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like that, yes. You could start a new hobby, work on your skills or study uf you want another things to do.

However if you are happy and enjoy life how it is, everything is fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You need to up your game, I usually do this till like 5-6am.

1|0
    0|0
    • never asleep till at least that, not normally on this at this time however

• I'm often up till 4am and aside from other social media site this is what I do, If you're wasting my time then Im definitely wasting my time too

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you worded this incorrectly

• Haha. I thought it was "time" LOL.
      I always misread a lot here. 😂

• You need a full night sleep.

0|0
    0|0
    • I normally get about 6 hours

What Guys Said 9

• wot do u do bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • How could u be wasting it? If you get the answers of ur some very unanswered questions it is the best made use of ur time.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you doing? I cam with Asian girls at night it's too fun. But I'm sure most people would find it a waste of time

Having fun is never a waste! Though make sure to balance fun and work.

0|0
    1|0
  • So what's the problem, you can't sleep so you're here? Is there something else bothering you for you to say your life is wasted?

0|0
    0|0
    • time not life, my life is great

• This is not wasting your life. For example, me, I sleep anytime and play video games, watch movies or study at anytime. I am sometimes up till 3 or 4 am.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, you pretty much are, just go to bed

0|0
    0|0
    • not tired so not asleep

• get a book to read, you'll get sleepy in no time

• trust me, I won't be, once I'm tired and have absolutely nothing to do I'm asleep, my boss doesn't like that about me

• u are, but everyone here is wastemans so thats ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be worse. You could be up at 4:00AM, having spent the last three hours exploiting a glitch in a mobile phone game to accumulate event currency.

I haven't been able to sleep properly since the break-up. Over a month now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Give me a message mate, I might be able to help ya out, despite being a bit young

• What are you doing at this time?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm on here I already answered this

• No beet to be a cunt do u want a answer or not? Yes u waste ur life it's rather pathetic up until 1 on here that just sad most people check in every so often sad asf mate

• Need*