Questions here on gag are often nonsense. Agree?

I was just scrolling and reading recent questions and I can't find any single question interesting. Gag is getting boring and boring each day.

Okay. I didn't say this is an interesting question. So please fellow gagers just relax and fuck off if you don't have anything nice to say. Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the deep, interesting, thought-provoking questions aren't asked as often.

The site used to have a good balance of "conversational questions", and "seeking advice" questions.

----

Some would say the influx of users ages 13-15 is what is causing this.

• Agreed! You and I have been members for approximately the same time. We have seen this site undergo a lot of fluctuations, but it has never been this bad. I don't think it is the young folks who are causing this though. Most of the adults here are bitter and narcissistic. The majority are either man-hating or woman-hating who insist on blaming the rest of the world for their issues. I guess this is what happens when you want to acquire more users of the site. The ethics and manners of debate are almost nonexistent. You either agree with me, or you go to hell.

Just a few thoughts on the matter. Keep well. ( :

What Guys Said 12

• This is so ironic...

• Haha. Whatever. I made my own question coz I don't see any interesting question here

• Aww. I love spongebob! ❤

I'm sorry if I ever sound judgmental. Have a good day ;)

• You too have a good day patric

• Yeah you go through good amound of repetitive and uninteresting ones but you find a few gems every so often.

• I agree. There are only few interesting questions here, all others are pointless like this one lol

• especially this guy who says "y white girls don't lke white guys?" has started 2 become annoyin... he's a mal anon,30-35 8)

• No, No, No, @bossdonkeydog has just asked a so intriguing Pinocchio question that I could write a lot of books discussing theories about it.

And let's not forget the Pizza boy question that @Klaatu51 asked some time ago.

• Hahahahahaha thank u

• LOL... u mean da question with pizza boy fartin on yer pizza? :-P

• @Klaatu51 Yes! Exactly this one. I never saw those dudes and their pizzas with the same eyes after that question xD

@boosdonkeydog You're welcome!

• What I do is: I follow users based on the quality of their questions, and than look in my feed... this generates me like 20 to 30 interesting questions per day.
    By continuously starting to follow the askers of good questions you could obtain more or less the same result :D

• Oh okay. Thanks :)

• It can seem like that some times.

• Its actually most of the times

• Look for them in Questions -> Popular.

• Okay, thanks ^^

• Just as nonsensical as my opinions

• Nonsense questions answered with nonsense opinions

• Dont get me started on that... i dont get how some people expect us to answer their questions sometimes...

• Yeah, specially the long "novel like" questions lol

• Hahaha yeah.. i agree, i used to answer those but now im just too lazy to even read them

• Me too.

• Yes, but we have freedom of speech so even if you don't like every single questions, you've got to suck it up.

• Yeah right!

• definitely agree. one thing i noticed is that people that ask bullshit question about the most pointless things like "what does my eye color say about me" they get a lot of answers but if ask about something that you need real advice on you never get a single decent answer.

• Yea i dont answer as much as I've answered while i was new

What Girls Said 16

• yeah, agreed.. like your question here too

• Yeah you're right. I'm bored and I don't see any interesting question so I made my own. lol

• shots fired!
      😯

• If you don't like the content, post things you DO like. Be the change you want to see :)

• okay Ms. Belle, noted :)

• a lot of the top quality GAGers have gone. :(

• Haven't been here for long and I wish I've known those people here

• It's difficult to find questions that capture your intrigue and make you want to respond. It's a shame but you have to consider, those questions are often asked by new members who don't know that they're annoying the old GAGers!

• Yeah I agree. Its just that every question I see is uninteresting these days. Finding a question that would really make you think and capture your attention is like treasure hunting. Soooo hard!

• The most annoying to me are the ones that start : "WHAT DOES IT MEANS WHEN A GUY SAYS HI, DOES HE LIKES ME?" OMFG!!! I feel like saying hi means hi stupid biatch!!! I hate does questions!!!

• Those questions are really annoying.

• totally, especially the ones asked by people that obviously lack sexual education & the 'rate me' ones..😂

• Haha. Agree! As senseless as this one

• I agree, almost nothing makes sense here.

• I think it's such nonsense that it's funny

• People get bored sometimes and they post random things.

• The constant questions I see are rate how I look, what kind of dick you like, what height do you find attractive, Does penis size matter,, etc .

http://i.imgur.com/AkkpP.gif

• I have days like that but I also have days when I love just answering nonsense questions.
    Just out of curiosity what kinds of questions do you feel are more relevant? :)

• The one's Prof_Don are talking about: deep, interesting, thought-provoking questions. :)

• I agree with you.

• I agree somewhat but u guys should answer my questions

• Hardly nonesense, some of these questions are pressing issues you know!

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1483525-when-should-i-talk-to-my-dog-about-sex

• That made me laugh. Lol. Why didn't I see that question? Urgh. Thats one of the most amazing question ever asked here

• Hey, it's the kind of questions we need answering!

• Yeah you're right! I think I need to leave my opinion about that now lol

• Your question is nonsense and boring as well.

• Yeah I know! Answering other questions are boring but answering comments from your own question is better. And now all your answers are interesting lol

• Then leave instead of fucking whining.

• Whatever major loser lol