Why do you follow people?

Simple question:
Why do you follow people here? What does following people on GAG do?

I dont follow anyone here :/ I don't really see why people do it or what it does so I'd like your opinions if that's okay :)

1|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I follow the people who :-
    ●Give unique, witty, hilarious, helpful, insight opinions.
    ●Ask tricky, mind bending, genuine and different questions.
    ●Share eloquently and proficiently written myTakes
    ●Some unique people.
    ●Are suffering from cancer (to give them support)

So that whenever they're online, I can see their activities on site feed, get their questions in recommended page and takes on top so that I'd learn something from them and enjoy the benefits and experience. It's my own good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's just nice I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I originally would follow anyone that would follow me.

But now I'm a bit more picky and only follow people when I like the way they think/give good advice, if I see them enough or here, or if we're friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really follow anyone unless they follow me first

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif It's Simple really when ya think about it.. the more followers I have, the more publicity I can give this or that question while commenting on it constantly LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people after they ask to follow me - I don't use My Feed so it doesn't make any difference to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't really followed anyone besides two I think. One just asked me to and the other I already was following.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow anyone who peaks my interest/curiosity. That can come about in a number of ways

0|0
    0|0
  • Same. I don't follow anyone because there is no point of it. You come across the same people anyway.

0|0
    0|0