guys, are you even aware?

I have been studying the behaviour of GaG members , my conclusion is: Guys on GaG are either a Sociopath or Psychopath. Are you aware you are one? If not, you should seriously seek help.

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Well the hek this is sexist. All this question tells me is you are the one with the problem if you think all guys are like this. There are women that behave in the way you describe and there are men that do to and then there are women that don't and men that don't. Stop being sexist.

• Must think about which one I am now.

• Get thee hence to endless night, troll!

• I have been accused of being a sociopath by a few people, but I think the people who are so eager to classify others as "sociopaths" are more likely to be generally more judgmental and therefore less empathetic, so I think they should possibly just look in a mirror.

So, no.

• A sweet yarn, lass. I suppose next time, you'll tell me the one with the Argonian maid and the lusty baron. Now if you'll pardon me, I'm busy doing the fish stick. It's a very delicate state of mind. Be a darling and hold the Wabbajack for me, will you?

• do YOU realize your question reeks of intolerance maybe is it YOU who are the sociopath since people with mental disorders typically see thier flaws in others :)

• I think I might be a narcissist. So yeah, been thinking about that, and it seems close to sociopathy.

As far as I know, there is no "cure" for sociopathy as yet.

• I'm more eccentric thank you very much

• well if im going to be either then im going to be like sherlock and not just be any sociopath but a high functioning sociopath

• What have you observed that brought you to this conclusion?

• Now I feel sad : (

• So... we need help right... you going to join? You might need it more than we do...

• I like to rape, pillage, and destroy.

• I know i am, but remember a medium that makes you anonymous without consequences for your words will bring that out, you are arguably abnormal if you don't write outrageous things or vent frustration on anonymous forums. Most are normal, i know i am a sociopath for other reasons.

• Are you aware this is a load of shit. If not then you should get checked.

• Are you aware that feminazis are most likely to ask such questions. There's a difference between feminazi, and feminism. KNOW IT!