Have you noticed personality traits are gone off of profiles?

Has anyone else noticed that the personality triats are gone? I meant to ask a couple days ago but used up my 5 questions.

• Yea, I noticed but don't care
    34% (10)20% (4)29% (14)Vote
  • WOAH! Dude like I didn't even noticed I'm totally stoned but like no thanks for tellin me
    24% (7)35% (7)29% (14)Vote
  • Yea I noticed and I miss them
    10% (3)25% (5)16% (8)Vote
  • I may or may not be an admin and knows what is going on
    7% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • what r u talking about? I still see them. *lies*
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I think they're adding more personality options
    7% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • BIRD IS THE WORD
    15% (4)20% (4)16% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• huh? When did this happen?

Dammit ! I want it back And I want it now. . . first I can't even have my GAG shirt and now this?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Maim ! Kill ! Burn ! Death to the false ad- uh. . . never mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEzoD9lczgo

#RAGE #BERSERK

0|0
    0|0
  • The trend is to post less and less info about users.. unfortunately. I would have gone the other way, asking for MORE personality details. Actually the one word personality descriptions aren't that useful, and my God, it seemed like 80% of the people were describing themselves as 'introverted.'

If you're going to ask personality information, really there should be several questions, not just a two word phrase, it WAS a little silly to ask people to describe themselves in two words.

0|0
    0|0
    • oooh yea they should do a personalty quiz and let the system choose

• yup.. weird though :-/

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously. It looks so strange with just 3 things instead of four on the profile

• Wow I had no idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh i never really liked the options they gave since they changed the site to its current form

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've not noticed until you wrote this question. If you hover over someone's name though, it still shows their personality trait but they'll probably remove that soon. They may be changing it up, adding more options or have removed it forever, for some reason. You'd have to ask an admin. I liked the personality traits though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo, after I saw this question I looked at my profile and saw that they are gone. Man, that makes me sad. I liked them. Oh well. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • am kinda indifferent to this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa must have happened with the most recent of GAG's updates. Someone must have gotten butt hurt by them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I didn't notice lol

0|0
    0|0