How to delete a question?

They updated the site once again and now I can't figure out how to delete my own question, would some nice person mind helping me

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    They do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, they won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the Update link on your question page.
    You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 3