Have you ever cancelled your account then decided to come back here?

Why?

• Yes
    46% (16)21% (6)34% (22)Vote
  • No
    54% (19)79% (23)66% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I originally joined last spring and was on here for a few months. My life started having a lot of turmoil and a few things on here started adding to my stress. It was just too much so I cancelled my account.
    After a few months I joined again. For the most part I enjoy being on here and I like the friendships I've made. It is interesting to see just how quickly you can be forgotten on here though.
    I have 3 people I'm hoping decide to come back,
    @yaddayaddayadda02, @red_dragon and @misscoffeehead :)

1|0
    0|0
    • It seems there are a lot of people quitting. Just saw another one quit today.

What Guys Said 14

• Nope a Mistninja only lives once here on GAG

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

3|1
    0|0
  • I have done it once before back...3 years...4 years ago.
    I was an angsty , angry teenager who just wanted everyone who didn't agree with me to die lol

He still pokes his head out from the grave once in a while late at night like a zombie but I have him in control nicely during the day hours :3

This is my 2nd account.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @XNicholeMariex3
      so say we all Nichole.
      So say , we all.

• Although I may have taken a hiatus here and there, I never deleted my profile. I just leave it here and come back! Why delete my profile and erase all my accumulated statistics and XPer?

I find it silly for someone to delete their profile... mainly because most people end up coming back anyway! Seen it time and time again being here as long as I have.

Been here since Jaunary 2010 (~5.5 years).

0|0
    0|0
  • No once i shut down shop I'll leave for good

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I have been here since 2008 on this account.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I figured once I let my fart out I'll get a name change.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have done so a couple times, yeah

1|1
    0|0
  • I've only been here since last October.
    The frustration hasn't had time to build up yet haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah two times this is my third account.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think I would deactivate my account. Maybe just not come on

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't and never will, my llorando account is to iconic.

0|0
    0|0
  • many times... :$

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty new here so nope

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Nope, been here for 4 years straight.

1|2
    0|0
  • this site is full of vile people I have no clue why I keep coming back.. Maybe it's fun to watch the train wrecks and crazies on here sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cancelled twice... third times a charm

1|2
    0|0
  • Nah this is my first account

1|1
    0|0
  • I have. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I cancelled twice
    I came back because I am bored

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes!! Had a old account was " thechica" ... Came back with a new user name :/ I tried getting my old username but could not

1|0
    0|0
  • I had an account back in 2011 and then I created a new one on 2014. I got tired from gag back in the day and I cancelled my account. 3 years later, I randomly decided to create a gag account :). I'm happy with my decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'm thinking about it sometimes. I want to change my username and give myself a little break.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's happened twice. Actually only once the other time my account was mysteriously deleted.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's my first account so I can't say I have

1|0
    0|0
  • twice actually

0|1
    0|0
  • No, and if I do close my account I won't come back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I was depressed... but I got over it and came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to but if I did I won't come back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done it once.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's my only, but I thought of deleting when someone and I quit talking because it hurt seeing them around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because a guy crush on here, that I had SO much in common with. Randomly started avoiding me and blocked me because he found out that I was black. I've seen him on here and it turns out that he's obsessed with white and Asian girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • I deleted mine because I was sad, confused, and isecure. I thought deleting this would get closure... but I still had problems so I came back.

• Show All
    • I don't understand how that happens neither. I truly hope that he contacts you. You sound like a strong and kind person. Remember if he doesn't, it's his lost not yours. Wow I'm glad to have talked to you. I had no idea anyone else had experienced this.

• Hey, how is life for you now?

• Yeah, I have once before

0|0
    0|0