Who Is The Most Pretty Girl And Hottie/Cutie/Beauty On GAG? Refers To Female GAGers?

GAG Female Hotties Top List 1
GAG Female Hotties Top List 2

GAG Pretty/ Hottie/ Cutie /Beauty/ Girls List

GAG Female Hotties Repeated One

A Special One

This Is A Disclaimer To All The GAGers/Users Who Join This Question.
About these pictures , Those girls I posted I've got the permission from most girls, Only some of them, for some reasons, I can't contact with them. But I still view them as a hottie, Most girls got mymessage for this question already. I've asked the GAG systeam team, Then make sure it won't against the rule, And this is a compliment question, So I see nothing wrong with it. I'll bear all theresponsibility, And I won't ask in Anony. Just let you know I am a responsible person, If you have any questions you can message me, Please do not seeking quarrels on comments. Please keep a peacefulclean environment for GAG this site, I will say thank you.

And those girls who not on these pictures, Not because you are less beautiful than these girls I posted, I didn't pick you because I don't know you, and we never have a truly contact on GAG, So I only can say sorry, You can't be on my picture this time. But you don't have too feel bad about anything, Maybe next time I will picking you then put you on my picture. If you don't mind to join this kindof question. I made these pictures that dosen't mean trying to flirting with any of those girls, Just picked them for this question. So Gagers please show respect to each other thanks.

A Statement Again!

I contacted each girl who's photos I used, Asking for thier permission and Most of them gave me their permission. All GAG girls are beautiful, I just chose these girls for this question. So show somerespect to all these girls, Thank you dear GAGers!

Warning / Respect To all the Guys and Girls, Please do not do see thier photos at the same time do masturbate or cpoy these pictures for misuse.

I only mention 5 Gagers

@FinnishBeautyGirl @tina15xox @BritishPrincess @MarkyyG123 @soccerchick4eva

Most Helpful Girl

• My God.. That is sheer utter brilliance @Star_Lord.. If you don't mind me asking, just how long did it take you to put all this together? :)

• Haha, Thank you first, I think I spend 3 days for making all these pictures. Do you like it? Is it good?

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for considering mine as the MHO. :)

• You're very welcome, You deserve it. And well said, That's the best compliment I got😊👍

What Girls Said 53

• I have no idea why it matters so much. The fact that you spent three days doing this is downright creepy and speaks volumes about what you tend to do in your spare time...

GAG is not a beauty pageant and I'm tired of seeing questions like this glamorizing the girls on here who post avatar pictures that are most likely not representative of how they actually look

• Lol, Sorry then, I did something great, Some one don't like it, That's all.

• Someone's a little jealous they didn't make it lol

• I don't even have a pic up... And I haven't had one up for the past 4 years

• Thank FUCK I'm not on there. You just took creepy to anew level.

• I thank my lucky stars I'm not in there because that's creepy as fuck.

• Yeah you are the lucky one, And that's why you be on there

• Hahaha it's ok @Dave20151. I know who you are on here. And we all know you love the cheerleaders 😉. Your opinion is not of my importance.

• I beg to differ

• You have way too much time in your hands

• My stalker radar was just activated.

• Hahaha, I don't think I would stalk you, Don't thinking too much!

• not sure if I should be happy or just creeped out.

• This is so creepy.
    "MOST of them gave me their permission"
    That doesn't make it okay, you shouldn't have posted the ones that didn't.

• Because you not been on the top, That dosen't mean you not pretty or not better than them, Stop being judging. And I am ok with this!

• If he's got permission, why wouldn't he do it, thats silly

• @Dave20151 You clearly didn't read that right.

• None of them will give you their digits so... you lost

• Oh my God... lolll your a hot girl database collector

• Jesus Christ o_o this is overboard..

• Thank you so much :P
    ^_^

• You never asked for my permission. But thanks, I guess.

• @Taffi oh my god my heart just skipped a beat after looking at you :')

• So saying thanks after you welcomed me to GAG counts as knowing you?

• haha epic burn

• They're all beautiful! <3

• I am more beautiful than all of those girls ;) ahhaha kidding. Or was i? :)

• First of all, Thank you for be here, I do admit this new photo very pretty, But I can't judge other girls. You all very pretty! But in someways you have a special flavor. Because you sounds very confident with your look. That's a good sign!😊

• Yeah and some jealous bimbo downvoted me. Sorry about it. :)

• Don't be sorry, You deserve it, That's why I put you on. However those with malicious envy wanted to bring the more successful person down. The silence of the envious is too noisy

• Thanks. *blushes*

• Thank you Ran :)
    Thanks for asking me for my permission and respecting my request :)

• Wow there are a lot of hot girls on this site I guess! How can I qualify for the next time?
    and from what i've seen so far here, I'd say the hottest are @LisaX @Chick180 and in your List #2, the 2nd to last girl on the top row (wearing black) and the 3rd on that bottom row. Don't know their names. Anyone?

• A lot of the girls he has on there are not even here anymore.

• @puma31 You called compliment dungeon of torture? That's funny, I'm sorry if you don't like it, But I'm glad I did this!

• Thanks, and you definitely belong on this list, even at the top of it! :*

• Just wow... lol.

• So do you like it or not? WOW😱

• It's interesting... lol

There's a lot hot girl in here. But don't forget there's also catfish on here😉

• I don't mind those catfish, I care about those girls I posted, Because this question made for them.

• Jealous :/ ...

• Yeah, Because I never saw you put your photo on, I thought you won't join this kind of question!

• @justbanANNAz , If that day didn't remove me from your following list, Today you will be here say thank you to me. I don't know why you suddenly being cold to me. I didn't offend you!

• actually that isn't true. u can ask a few users around here and they'll let u know i hate being mentioned among a mass of women. it's so meaningless to me, even if it means something to them #harshiknow
      u never offended me and I'm not sure y u think I'm being cold. if i ever was, it mustve been for a proper reason.

• Hey Star Lord

BRILLIANT JOB!! IM SO IMPRESSED!! OMG...
    You have give this guy a real hands up, he has gone to so much effort to put this together... and it isn't an over night task... thank you star lord for inviting me but I ran out of time to get back to you.. just a huge awesome effort and well done for taking the initiative because even with complainers... they wouldn't have got off their rear butts to put something together like this... I think you may of started something here... now for the guys... are you up to it StarLord? lol!!

• Awww, Thank you so much for all you said, It warm my heart up, Yeah I won't forgot to initiative you, I really hope you can be there too. As for those complainers, They just get jealous, Because I did something they never done. I don't mind thier judging I just doing this for those girls I posted. Let them say anything they want, That just prove it , They are so low. Yeah this is a hard work, I make those pictures for 3 days. But now it's done. It looks great. I will make the last one for guys, Then in this year no more! Thank you for join this question!

• Oh gosh look at all the down votes on the thread that's so laughable, I can't believe the enviousisty of the women here...

• Lol, All those people no matter male of female who down vote to my girls, They just prove that their hearts are so narrow/so vain, They will never be on the top. People easliy get jealous. Lol, But I'm glad not all the people like them.

• I am offended that I am not on there

Feelings have been hurt

• Thanks again Ran! >:D<
    And thanks for being a gentleman!

• You're very welcome, And thank you for the compliment, I will be a gentleman always!

• there's like teenagers on here, like back the fuck up pedo XD

• I don't care about the age, But they are pretty for sure, Why I wouldn't put them up? If I know you , You will be on my board too.

• Thank you but i'm not planning to show my face on the internet :P

• Eh, just cause he finds them attractive doesn't the mean he's a pedo besides, didn't he say keep the trolling away

• Well, this isn't weird at all :D

• You used two photos of me by the way, but thanks anyway! It's good you asked permission for the majority of girls, but you should've not used pictures without other users' permission.

• They are left GAG already, How can I get their permission? That's why I said I still view them as a hottie girl then put them on.

• If you can't get someone's permission for whatever reason, you should accept it as a no and not use it.

• Sure , I should say sorry to some of them, You're right, But before they know me. I'll becareful next time.

• All of them are beautiful in a different way haha, so I don't think I'm obligated to choose.
    So weird that I've never seen 80% of them though... I didn't realize how many people use this website:p

• Of course you can be on there too, But I think. I just saw you onece before, I don't know you much , Sorry then. And thank you for all you said, You're answer very fairly.

• I honestly don't care if I'm on it or not, I was just answering your question

• And thank you for answer my question!

• Thank youuu 😳😘

• Holy shit! This is is disturbing why am i in this shrine

• I can identify at least one girl pictures who is fifteen years old... dude...

• geez so many negative comments, anyway thank you it turned out great

• I know right. It looks really good.

• @wonderwhywhywhy Thank you so much

• More from Girls
    23

What Guys Said 40

• Am I the only one who's slightly disturbed by this collage lol?

• lol wtf... now THIS is new. Tbh, im done protesting these kinds of questions. Every time i do, i do it for GaG womens sake, not my own... because i really dont care about them being asked regularly. But everytime i protest, most of my downvotes comes from women, the people who supposedly hate this kind of thing on here the most. So until i actually start seeing more women who actually have a problem with this, I'm really not going to bother guys for asking... since most girls seem to enjoy the attention as i had originally suspected. Now in terms of what you've done here, there's a lot of girls who i haven't seen in some time on your list, so you must've been hoarding some of these pictures for years xD. As a quick side note though, i noticed that a few of these girls are fake... from what i can remember of them.

Anyways, the girl who i find most attractive on GaG atm isn't on there I don't think, But the one who I'm attracted to most is foreign, speaks more languages than I do, is a gamer, dirty blond, endearing, loves to cook and has a better sense of style than any woman I know. And if that wasn't enough, she's also a real treat to talk with, and has a lot to say about many things... so much so that I would be attracted to her even if she were ugly. A very hard person to miss, which is why im surprised you haven't saved her pictures yet, haha. I won't mention her so she doesn't feel too embarrassed and lest anyone say i was trying to lick her butt ^_^, but i just wanted to point out that your "collection" isn't really complete in my own opinion if she isn't there!

Anywho, happy hunting! (lol...)

• 14|5
    • Professor this one only for Females, And next one for guys.

• @BelleGirl21 - Just practicing lol 😂
      You have carte blanche to use anything on my profile ;)

• I like the attorney in you. Oh yes, you're going to go far :)

• Well this is certainly something you don't see everyday...

• Man this is so weird. Who the hell will go inside each person's wall, make screenshots to then make a collage of their faces? The hell..

• That called compliment dude, I don't care what they looks like, I view them as a hottie and I don't feel shame.

• That's fair then. You stood with what you do so It's cool. Sorry for the judgement

• Don't be sorry buddy, Nothing wrong, You can say anything you want, This a free country and free site. Plus we just first time to meet each other on this site. You sounds a nice guy too. I'm glad have a short chat with you on this comment. Thank you for be here

• Congrats, man. You're the GAG creep of the year!

moderators, admins, and the Internet police, please send the FBI to his house. I notice some of those girls on his posters have been missing from this site recently. They have probably been kidnapped by the Asker and trapped in his dungeon. I think I saw this on 20/20.

• oh. and @LisaX gets my vote.

Hmmm. I haven't heard from her in awhile... Asker, if you did something with her, I swear... 😡

• I escaped! thanks for looking out for me! <3

• Thank god you escaped @LisaX, I was about to send the troops in on this perv!

hey I've already gotten 18 upvotes on my comment, not too shabby. Guess most people agree that that dude is a creeper!

• @Chick180 giving you unwanted attention!
    @GalaxyHotChoc the hottest chocolate
    @BarbaraP stunning and genuinely kind
    @GirlsEatGirls stunning without knowing it
    @linkywinky cheeky wonder
    @XNICHOLEMARIEX3 quirky and randommmm
    @LisaX haaa on the list now no sword fights!

• That's some creepy shit...

• Not in a creepy way

• Yes, in a creepy way. In a Very, Very Creepy Way. Like you in a you should be investigated and arrested creepy kind of way

• @puma31 You can't arrest a nice guy, Al l you said Out of envy/jealous. That's not fair to a nice guy.

• this is kinda creepy 😨

• Ok well first off I was going to say you had better have gotten their permission beforehand and glad you did. Lol way to much time on your hands and next time lol just how many of these things do you plan on making?

Any who, gag is full of many attractive, beautiful women of all sizes and shapes, colors and races. My two personal favorites are @justbanannaz and @xnicholemariex3 and this is not because I find them anymore attractive or interesting then any other lady on here. But I talk with them quite frequently and in that time I have gotten to know them better then other people on here, and I see them as not just a pretty face but also a beautiful mind so to speak and true beauty stems from the mind, body and soul, not just the body.

• That has nothing to do with being up tight at all which I am not. I have my reasons for not following anyone, besides I lead anyway. Ok well that puts a rap on this have a nice life

• Sorry about that Anna I didn't expect him to go off the handle like that or for you to get dragged into whatever that was.

@justbanANNAz

• What the... thats sick and weird dude

• Only in your mind dude, If you thinking that way, Then yes it's weird, Why you don't ask those girls who be on the pictures? If that really weird and creeped, Why those girls say yes when I ask for thier photos?

• I didn't say yes. You never asked me for permission.

• @Star_Lord Lol dude you should change your name to Stalk_Master

• I don't need to stalk anyone, Just you thinking that way!

• the amount of upvotes that I'm receiving tells that a lot of people are thinking that way. XD

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I've never laughed so hard ever while using this site LIOLOLL HAHAHAH WTF!!! LOLOL #ICANTEVEN #DEAD

Hell most of these comments alone just leave me at a loss for words via my black ass laughing so hard HAHAHA. How long did it take you to make this anyway? And what made you want to make it? ^_^

• Oh my dear ninja,I posted this question a few days ago, You just saw it now? I thought you just passing by, Never leave a comment. For this I did get a lot of negative comments, But at the same time, I get some compliment and respect from some girls and guys. I did this for those girls I posted , This is a compliment question, Kind of tribute. I want to make the last one for guys in this year, Then no more, Do you wany to join it?

• Now already 8 guys join it, You should too, Actually I know why you don't want to join it. But it's fine, I underatand!

• LOL If you can guess why i don't want to join in it successfully I will ^_^... why don't I want to join in on it?

• My bint on one of the pictures and she told me about you 👏😂

Finally saw it, apparently you took like... A looonnggg time to do it 😂👌

• Haha, thank you , Is it good? Do you like it? Who told you about me? Message me

• huh? What is this? WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS ! ? I don't even.. .

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

For some reason I feel like LauraMarx should answer this, what happened Laura? What happened? ?

How can there even be a MHO for this? There can't be

I don't know about anything anymorr. . .

• This is not creepy at all

• Hmmm I don't know whether I should be impressed by this or say it's a little creepy; it's borderline, but you worked hard on this for me to think otherwise. I missed some of the people there like Sky for example; she was the very first one I followed and talked to, and also of course others that shall remain nameless, but I developed some sort of friendship with them. All I can say is that they are all beautiful and I think you really did a good job.

• Well, Thanks for all you said, I'll take that as a compliment, I don't care people here judging me, This is a free site, Everyone can share thier own thoughts, But I know I'm not creepy at all, If people feel creepy by this, Because before me no one do this, This is the first time a user post a question like this, So I accpet all the judging from other GAGers, And I'm feel no qualms!

• It was a compliment by the way

• lol dude get a life

• For me the most pretty, hottie, beauty and friendly here on GaG are...
    @Minamay
    @maggiexoxo
    @watashiwahanadesu
    @Soccerchick4eva
    @MisiGal
    @Bicchu
    @CocoRachelle
    @Desire444
    @Kiwedin
    @Pippil
    @LisaX
    @Falling4UTC
    @Arroxal
    @astatine
    @Sihamzzz
    @Lisa_haden
    @Goldie757
    @Cherry_Pie
    @inlove29
    @piploy01
    @PureBliss
    @Loooseria

• Is this what this site is now?

• Every single girl you have a pic of in here is hot you know your woman bro.

• Hahahahahhahahaa thanks mate hahaha :")

• @Star_Lord HAAAHAAAAA HAAA HAAAA I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD THIS IN YOU! MY LOVE FOOR YOU HAS INCREASED TEN THOUUUUSSSSANND.

all the hot girls of GaG in one place I‘m so happy. I choose akKordingtoGreta, disatrousqu33n, and XRabbitHeartX, and that girl from Luxembourg :)

• Hahaha, Is it good? The picture I made, But I am sure not all the hot girls, That's why I get some many judgging from those GAGERS who Jealous with this. You have a good taste at girls too. disatrousqu33n XRabbitHeartX they are beautiful. But which one from Luxembourg?

• Don't include me in the guy's collage ok Star_Lord? I know I'm not hot.

• As you wish , Don't worry about it!

• As beautiful as all these ladies are in their own rights, that's still a little creepy for you to download all of their pictures, then make a picture board of all them put together and then post it on a GAG question for every user to see.

• "*collage* of all them..."

• Why you don't see those girls who say thank you to me, Why you don't ask them? If I am a creppy guy, Do you think when I ask them for photos , They will give to me? Dude just be fair , Don't be blind!

• Why did this appear in my feed?

• These girls seems nice.
    @xnicholemariex3
    @kris85
    @hannah591
    @bellegirl21
    @minamay

• And people say I have problems? LOL.

• Whoa. This is weird. Especially considering how many "under 18" GAGers are on these

• You told them to show respect, yet pretty much every girl that commented, showed disrespect to you. I think what you did her is pretty awesome. I don't think I see the one I wanted in there though @alliecheergirl123

• Awwww, Who is this guy? Thank you so much, Sorry bro I never saw you before. You know those people they just get jealous, You sounds a very nice person, I following you now. Thanks again buddy. We shuold be friends.

• At least you will respect me

• Don't mention it :)

• G@G should give you a job as a graphics admin

• That's what I wanted. I should get that job for real. Thank you join this question. I'll message you sooner!

• More from Guys
    10