Are people here self obsessed?

Are people on gag self obsessed or attention seekers because no one in real life gives them much attention. Are you seeking attention on the internet?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• 1. Everyone seeks attention in some parlance or the other but yes there are those who are beyond the line :0
    2. On GAG however, people are meant to draw attention to themselves either by questions or opinions or takes :) that's the whole idea
    3. W/o attention no one would never enjoy being here or anywhere. It's all about wanting to be heard and it goes the same for FB, Twitter, Pin Interest, Imgur, snapchat - you name it :)

• I think everyone is like this all the time, but thanks to the anonymity of the internet we don't have to pretend we're not. Sad really.

• Pretty much.

• Id say everyone is here for different reasons.. and from what I've seen on gag ill sum it up

1. People are here to troll
    2 People are here to get questions answered
    3. People are here to help others
    4. People are here to seek attention so i partly agree with you
    5. Some people have made friends here and thats why theyre still here
    6. Some people may have nothing better to do and use this website kill time

im sure if there are other reasons and people might point them out..

• i think thats true for some people, specially those who post the same thing over and over again

• I'm not self obsessed I find myself boring. I'm on gag because Im girl obsessed it's very different than myself...

• Everyone else is, I'm too awesome to be self obsessed.

What Girls Said 8

• no -.- iv only sought to belong to an online community while being able to help others.
    such a strange way to sum up gag users. #generalisation91

• Yes, I am obsessed with myself. I do believe there are people who come on here seeking validation and you can easily tell those are the people who don't get much attention outside of here.

• With a lot of questions I've seen on here it really does seem like a lot of people are.

I'm on here because I love asking questions and answering them. Though I answer questions more than ask since it's hard coming up with them sometimes.

• Sometimes I ask questions cause I'm really curious... other times its to start conversations. And ya... enjoy talking to the gag peeps.

• Of course

Nah we're all bored

• I don't think so!

• Nope, I don't really ask for attention on here.

• I don't think so. Depends.