Why is there not an option which is like "unhelpful" to report?

even those who have reached the level "guru" ridicule questions...

Most Helpful Girl

• i know right! it's so annoying

What Girls Said 1

• The closest report option I can think of is nonsense. You can report things as nonsense if you feel it doesn't answer the question at all.

• doesn't work i tried it many times

• Yeah I'm playing a bass guitar in that photo.

• Im into the music too some of people around want me to take singing lesson but im not sure

What Guys Said 4

• Reaching levels isn't about how good or helpful one is but about how many Xpers they have gained by asking and answering apart from other activities. Hence, what level I'm on doesn't ever matter to me :)

There are 2 options
    1. Downvote them (of no consequence - yet)
    2. If it's really offensive or derogatory in any way then you can click the 'flag' that appears when you take your cursor / mouse to the right top corner of the opinion, click on it as it turns maroon & then select the suitable option to submit :)

• i tottally agree with u dude...

• I dunno.

filler

• Because helpful vs unhelpful is the equivalent of upvoting/downvoting questions, even though you can do it with opinions bitches would still get upset, but I agree it's dumb, GaG has no consistency whatsoever.