Who do you think is the hottest male GAGer?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• girls rarely like mentioning who they think is the hottest out of fear for a number of different things. So this question will probably disappear into obscurity, unlike the "who is the hottest female gager" questions

• In my opinion, I am obviously. But come on, how the hell am I supposed to be objective with the competition?

• @iron_man

many gals have a crush on him i see LOL :-P

• That's just not true

• Your my boss is a hater we already had a big run in she blocked me just to unblock me to down vote me and reblock me a again she's a turd

• @iron_Man she did that too me except it was to give he opinion on one of my questions. inamorata did that to me too these people smh.

• hm, definetely not me xD

• Yeah I lack credentials or qualifications for this. I will never be mentioned in this kind of things

• It was Richard_TX but he left.

Now I'm not sure. But I'd include banana_tossing, JCT96, rthomas43, and maybe a few more...

• I dont know

• @watashiwahanadesu
    She is!

• I'm pretty hot, my radiators are maxed out.

• *coughs*
    :p

• Does the grumpy cat counts?
    @Genie23😂😂

• we can not know

• I don't know, I think the hottest female one is the anonymous picture, she's got it goin' on with that question mark. oh baby

What Girls Said 9