Whats your take on GAG updates? Should GAG have a new update site on here some where?

With all the updates GAG keeps doing how are we supposed to keep track? Should GAG have a spot on this site to keep us members apprised of what is going on? Or is there one I don't know of?

• GAG already does.
    17% (2)27% (3)22% (5)Vote
  • Yes it's a great idea.
    58% (7)45% (5)52% (12)Vote
  • No it's not needed.
    0% (0)9% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Why just why?
    0% (0)19% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • Just another dummy checking in!
    25% (3)0% (0)13% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Four people say you can check out GAG updates. Prey tell where?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to know when site features update as a user and as a mod to help out other people. Maybe it's something you should suggest to the administration?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You can check the G@G News corner top right on every page... Also, if there is any important updates there are myTakes, which will be more and more :) so stay tuned

0|0
    0|0
    • I have never seen much for updates in the news corner. As for your my takes I'll check them out. Don't disappoint us now?

• I sifted through a whole lot of my takes didn't find much in there.

• I know the full web (vs mobile) version of the website had a "GaG updates" section, but I'm on mobile so much that maybe that format has changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup... sure they must do it in my opinion :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh its a good idea however like a lot of companies they probably don't have time to say this is whats new every time they make an update.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there an update again?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• B
    + better yet, allow us to preview & VOTE on changes contemplated

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everything is fine.

0|0