Whats your take on GAG updates? Should GAG have a new update site on here some where?

With all the updates GAG keeps doing how are we supposed to keep track? Should GAG have a spot on this site to keep us members apprised of what is going on? Or is there one I don't know of?

• GAG already does.
  • Yes it's a great idea.
  • No it's not needed.
  • Why just why?
  • Just another dummy checking in!
Four people say you can check out GAG updates. Prey tell where?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to know when site features update as a user and as a mod to help out other people. Maybe it's something you should suggest to the administration?

What Guys Said 5

• You can check the G@G News corner top right on every page... Also, if there is any important updates there are myTakes, which will be more and more :) so stay tuned

• I have never seen much for updates in the news corner. As for your my takes I'll check them out. Don't disappoint us now?

• I sifted through a whole lot of my takes didn't find much in there.

• I know the full web (vs mobile) version of the website had a "GaG updates" section, but I'm on mobile so much that maybe that format has changed.

• yup... sure they must do it in my opinion :D

• Uhh its a good idea however like a lot of companies they probably don't have time to say this is whats new every time they make an update.

• Is there an update again?

What Girls Said 2

• B
    + better yet, allow us to preview & VOTE on changes contemplated

• I think everything is fine.