Can u delete it?

If u upload a photo on girlsaskguys can u remove the photo after its posted?

I mean to a question on here

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Here once you post something here it stays up if it is really important you can ask site to remove it.

• You can't even upload photos here to begin with.

• You can add them to a question though.

• Oh, so you can. I had never even seen that option. I thought the only way was to add a link to elsewhere. Never mind :D

• No, once you put a picture online, it's out there forever, no matter if you even tried to delete it or not (which you can't btw)

• I mean on girlsaskguys.

• I know, once you put a picture on the internet, it's out there forever, trust me

What Girls Said 2

• Like your profile pic? Yeah!! BUT anyone can screensave it.. Once it's out there-It's out there!

• No I mean if u uploaded a photo with a question on here can u remove the photo?

• Um no! You can't even delete an actual question! You have to ask admin and you're not sure of when they will see it and if they are going to take it down.. Same with the pics

• no but if you post it as a link from a photo site like photobucket you can delete the image on there and it should make the image come up as a generic image deleted picture instead on your question.

not sure if theyve changed it though