What brought you here to GaG?

What was the first question you wanted answered?

What kinds of questions do you like to answer?

Do you prefer to answer questions that helps people understand (your) sex or what (someone) should do in a specific situation?

What would be one feature you wish they could ask to the question posts? (i. e. change settings of your question)

Most Helpful Guy

• i brought myself here to learn advice on how to get girls and once i got my girl i asked questions about her

What Girls Said 7

• I was looking up something online. I have no idea what it was anymore but I expected to see yahoo answers but I noticed GAG and once I saw the site I just had to join because I like to give advice and share my opinion.

I honestly have no idea what my first question was and it's too much of a hassle to find what I asked.

As for questions I try to answer just about any of them, but I tend to answer sexual ones and ones that fall under the other category the most.

I answer all of them I help my sex, the opposite sex, and questions about people in sticky situations or when they can't read someone.

Sorry I don't understand the last question.

• I don't remember, it was a long time ago. And I answer pretty much anything.

• I Googled a question and saw this site. I thought it looked cool and signed up. My first question was a "What does this mean?" question. I hate those type of questions.

• Googling random questions one night. Got led here a few times so I decided to join.

• I brought me to GaG.

• i wanted to do something at school besides my work. :) besides, i have met some cool people ;)

• Enlightenment

What Guys Said 6

• i wanted 2 answer a question EXACTLY 2 years ago :O

• The wicked witch of the west.

• i wanted to get rated on my looks :P

• I needed advice for a situation I was facing

• i can hardly remember anymore

• I heard the rabbit screaming.