What happens if you get blocked on GaG?

what happens if I block someone or if someone blocks me? I haven't tried it out yet but I just wanted to know 😋

Yes- I know the general rules about blocking. I just wanted some specifics is all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• You can't follow, message, vote, or comment on their answers. You are also disabled from offering opinions to their questions, unless the question is anonymous.

Being blocked is now a mutual action, so if you block someone, you can't antagonize them (although there is still a loophole around that).

• You can't upvote/downvote that person, you also can't comment of their opinions or message them. And that's it lol

• u just cannot respond to his/her opinins/questions :-)

• Simple it become a block

• The person you blocked can't answer your question or comment on your opinions

• They send people to your house to cut off body parts.

• If you block someone on GAG, they can still post on your anonymous posts. But if you go unanonymous, you can't

What Girls Said 6

• If you block someone it just means that the blocked user cannot private message you, mention you, follow you, share their opinions on your questions/takes, comment on your opinions, or up/down vote your opinions... UNLESS you post anonymously. Also keep in mind that GAG has a reciprocal blocking system so when you block a user, it will mean that you cannot interact with that user in any way either.

• You won't be able to comment on their questions and vise versa. Also, no messaging.

• You can't answer their questions or comment on their opinions when they answer a question.

• You can't interact with them, they can't interact with you. You'll get a notfication saying you blocked them or they blocked you.

• if you get blocked you'll go to hell.

• You can't answer their questions