Should we remove the accounts of the users who post other users' photos immediately?

Recently (in one month I think), I have already seen two male users who posted two female users' photos and asked whether those two females are pretty/beautiful or not and whether others will date/bang her. Should we remove their accounts immediately? I think we should do that!

• Yes.
    78% (21)71% (12)75% (33)Vote
  • No.
    22% (6)29% (5)25% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, someone did that to me the other day. It's so dumb, like just call me a bitch or tell me fuck you, don't do shit like that lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • The questions should be deleted for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's disrespectful. I wouldn't like if they did that to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yes but by simply deleting their accounts, they can still create other accounts and they can keep spamming similar bothersome questions. I am not sure if the admins here are capable of banning someone's IP.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so because that;s just nean

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even care.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not strongly opposed to the idea. At the very least, their accounts should be immediately frozen by ubermoderators

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with you. I think you also know one of the posts I mentioned; it is really disrespectful.

• yeah, im not a fan of things that cause girls to be pushed off the site. They are an important part of the community, so i would like them to feel comfortable here

• yes... but wot if they nsist creating new accounts? :S

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with all the White Knights on here lately?

2|0
    3|2
  • I agree with you that they should be removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes delete those photos n questions from here,

but it will not solve the problem, since they have saved it in their hard disk or mobile phone,

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be using anyone's private pics without permission.

If someone does, their question should be removed and they should be sent a warning. If they keep doing it, then yeah, they should lose their account.

0|0
    0|0