With all the newest GaG updates, do you notice a decline in responses to your questions?

• Yes
    31% (5)57% (4)39% (9)Vote
  • No
    69% (11)43% (3)61% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually get that one person dropping in with a lame answer that offers no help at all just so they can snatch that extra point. After that, I'll be lucky to get anything else unless I purposely post something controversial.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly what im getting.. The last time I had a popular post, it was about pitbulls.

What Girls Said 7

• I have noticed a decline in the amount of answers I get but I don't know if it's from the updates.

0|1
    0|0
  • responses depend on appeal of the question, not on the updates.

0|0
    0|0
  • just depends on type of questions, the more detailed relationship questions usually not one of my questions I got 1 response, thinking of disavow it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really the number of responses seem to ebb & flow up & down from 8 or 10 up to 20 or more. It has always been like this depending on time of day & the amount of traffic on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really the number of responses seem to ebb & flow up & down from 8 or 10 up to 20 or more. It has always been like this depending on time of day & the amount of traffic on GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have not noticed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Voted A), it's because "commented on" events are not shown on the live feed, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh not really tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been a GaGer long enough to even notice anything had changed, and have only ever been on it on a mobile version, so I'm gonna have to say... No?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont ask questions

0|0
    0|0