With all the newest GaG updates, do you notice a decline in responses to your questions?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually get that one person dropping in with a lame answer that offers no help at all just so they can snatch that extra point. After that, I'll be lucky to get anything else unless I purposely post something controversial.

• Exactly what im getting.. The last time I had a popular post, it was about pitbulls.

What Girls Said 7

• I have noticed a decline in the amount of answers I get but I don't know if it's from the updates.

• responses depend on appeal of the question, not on the updates.

• just depends on type of questions, the more detailed relationship questions usually not one of my questions I got 1 response, thinking of disavow it

• Not really the number of responses seem to ebb & flow up & down from 8 or 10 up to 20 or more. It has always been like this depending on time of day & the amount of traffic on GAG.

• Not really, no.

• I have not noticed.

What Guys Said 4

• Voted A), it's because "commented on" events are not shown on the live feed, in my opinion.

• eh not really tbh

• I haven't been a GaGer long enough to even notice anything had changed, and have only ever been on it on a mobile version, so I'm gonna have to say... No?

• I dont ask questions