Does making out feel good? I'm scared?

So I've never had my first kiss and I'm seventeen. I've dated a couple poeple before but every time they try to kiss me I chicken out and look the other way. That's probably why all of my relationships never work out haha. What am I supposed to do? I want to kiss but I'm afraid I'll do something bad. What did you do your fisrt time? Is kissing actualy nice or fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its fun if you're kissing someone you like.

Unfortunately, I was drunk when I had my first kiss. It was okay, I didn't like the way he tasted and it was a mistake in the end.
    Second and last guy I kissed, it was actually fun to kiss him. I rejected his first two attempts out of nerves but then we did kiss and it was nice. It was cute and he was better at it and tasted better too lol.

I was still nervous and thought I wasn't doing something right and still felt that way after kissing him a dozen times but I guess that feeling goes away eventually.

Only kiss someone you like. Don't let anyone pressure you and don't overthink it. It comes more naturally than you might think.

What Guys Said 13

• Kissing is both nice and fun! I didn't receive my first kiss until the night of my senior prom. It was really romantic!!! When Thompson Square's song "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?" was playing, that was the moment I knew!!! Near the end, on the last chorus, we kissed and I was just dazed!!! That was the best night of my life!!!

• same was scared to death and one day i just did it cleared my mind didn't think and just went in for the kiss turns out i was a natural she said i was a great kisser and didn't believe me when i said she was my first lol was so funny but anyways back to you just get with a guy you really like and dont think about it just lay a big kiss on him who knows you might just be a natural like me good luck and have fun and dont forget to breath threw your nose.

• heck yeah it feels awesome!!!

first time I kissed a girl was my sophomore year in highschool at the football game. hanging with this girl and we looked at each other and she just kissed me

• It's absolutely terrific. I love when the night goes well and you just gravitate towards that other person. It's like all those feelings that were inspired get to be felt through a singular action. Christ it's awesome.

• Just gotta go with the flow,

• It's not as complicated as it looks, yes it's fun

• nothing bad in kissing. see in the eyes of your boyfriend at that time n kiss even harder. and then go on with what you two are desperate for. haha spend nice time with nice moves

• Well I wouldn't know now would I?

• Yes it's fun, message me if you have any questions I'd love to help

• No its weird, unless you wanna be ate out, dont try it, i regret losing my making out virginity

• It's completely normal to be nervous. The most important thing to remember is to kiss someone how YOU want to kiss. If it isn't pleasurable/fun, that persons way of kissing usual isn't compatable with yours.

• Do not makeout, if you don't plan on going all the way, it's a blue balling act

• The guy can always go home and rub one out later...
      His fault if he goes into the make-out thinking it'll lead to something.

• Or hers, I mean, she needs to make it clear that nothing more will happen. The guy doesn't know that unless she says so. Besides, why would I want to go home to rub one out?

• Kissing is like a focal point in any relation ship. It's like my favorite thing to do with a girl (besides fucking her raw). I was really bad at kissing at first, then I just got a feel for it. Remember if you get bored kissing their lips, move to their neck. Everyone loves it.

What Girls Said 6

• When you first start dating someone, kissing is super fun and flirty. Now that I'm in a serious relationship, I like kissing more because of the feelings rather than physical sensations. Honestly there's not much instruction to give, but going with the flow has never been a bad way to go. It's just something that you have to dive in and get over with as soon as you feel comfortable doing so. But NEVER do it before you're ready.

• Depends on the person you are with my first experience was horrible... The like attacked me with his tongue and I hated it and thought I didn't like kissing, but then the next guy came along and it was great.

• If you are scared you should do anything... you do want v you feel is right if you think you are ready go for it if not you shouldn't. It feels good if you are comfortable :) hope that helps.

• Making out is one of the best things ever! Don't be scared, just go with it and enjoy it.

• Kissing is nice. But it leads to you wanting more and sex. Sex isn't a bad thing though.

• My first kiss was during a game of suck and blow when I was 11. Kissing is nice. I'm not into tounges though.