Would you stand up for another GaGer?

Let's say someone was hurting a GaGer's feelings. Would you stand up for them?

A GaGer was being mean to me when I asked a question that had nothing to do with age. He seemed to think I shouldn't have a boyfriend. He doesn't seem to realize I got with my boyfriend because I was suicidal.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one should blame you for having a boyfriend, however it's obvious that at your age you'd need to limit your relationship to some innocent kissing and cuddling only!
    But you're right, there is no reason do disrespect you for your age.
    I've heard 14 year old people give very intelligent answers by the way, common sense is fairly well developed at your age I guess.

• Thank you so much! The reason why I got with him was because I was feeling suicidal at the time.

• I did and hadn't heard anything from him since.

• Thanks for the most helpful!

What Guys Said 17

• yeah. I think I already did. its just the internet, the real question is, would I do it in real life?

• Yeah I do. I've been defending Genie and other people for those perverts and stalkers.

• *stands up*

• Yeah, I did that before lol

• I've done so in the past so...

• Depends on the situation. If someone is being unreasonable I'll probably mingle.

• Yes, ofcourse, why not.

• Just tell them to pipe the fuck down.
    When they point there finger at you there's always three pointing back at them so don't worry about it.

• Depends. If I knew the GAG user well enough (and has been friendly to me) and he/she was being bullied by trolls or creeps/pervs, then I wouldn't mind sticking up for that GAG user.

• no i would not, people can stick up for themselves

• I would if I knew them well enough

• I would not unless they dragged me in by who knows how.

• Yeah sure, if he/she is bullied by other one, I will...

• Depends if I know the person. Some people get offended if you stand up for them

• No, in this crazy world, it's every man for himself.

• Yes, I would stand up for them.

• if i like the gager yes

What Girls Said 20

• if he/she is being harassed. though I just recommend he/she blocks everyone who is doing that instead of caring. you shouldn't have too much free time to care about a site and some internet people.

if you have, there is something wrong. Block people and have your two moment of free time peaceful.

• You haven't met Michael yet? he kept creating new accounts to stalk Genie and others like her

• He has about 20 accounts made so far or probably more. Yeah I do get your point, but it's getting ridiculous specially when this individual keeps on stealing people's profile picture and cover image. Wouldn't that bother you or are you just going to keep on blocking him?

• @I_am_repulsive it would bother me yes. but I can't do anything other than blocking. if he/she steals pictures it is his own problem. he can't steal the existence of a person.

keep blocking and stop caring. that is the only thing you can do to remain undisturbed.

I've experienced these things when I was a teen. I know you shouldn't make it too big.

• If I knew the person and knew how they'd handle me defending them. Some people don't like when you defend them / stand up for them, so it can be... tricky.

• Ya I've done it a number of times.

• yes sure!!

• Absolutely.

• Yeah, sure!

• Yes I will and I have before, and I'd do it again.

• It depends, if that gager is usually nice and/or friendly to me, I would stand up for them.

• I hate bullying. Heck, yes! I'd make the little wuss run for the hills. You don't bully people who can't slap your sorry excuse for a face!

• I have before and would do it again

• No, I would not stand up, for any gager. They should learn to send up by there own... I could defend myself no. Need for someone to back me up

• Thanks for the dislike... 😘
      Learn to send up and defend yourself!!!

• Just don't assume that because someone appreciates another person standing up for them that they can't do it for themselves.

• @CHARismatic110
      True. My words were a little to much...
      Everyone should keep doing what they think its right...

• Yes I have in the past & would do it again.

• Yes, I would!

• there are a lot of assholes on this site. better get used to it.

• Already have. On this site an older person was talking down to a girl who is 19 and calling her a little kid and acting like her opinions weren't relevant and I told him to stop patronizing her.

And I would do it real life because I was bullied in middle school and I never really had anybody that would stand up for me so I know what it feels like, I don't want it to happen to anyone else.

• Yes I always do whether I know the person or not.

• I would stand up for someones opinion of I agreed with it, or if they were being attacked completely whitout reason. But otherwise no, this is the internet, people need to grow some balls.

• Already do that

• I already do that.

• Yeah, I'm pretty hot-headed XD