Why do they make it such a chore to sign into GaG?

Lately I've been having to click on 3-4 different things just to get to the sign-in screen I need. Why can't it be 1 click like other sites?

Anyone else agree? What are your other pet peeves about GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just that advertising crap. Everyone is advertising their shit hoping you'll give into it.

• Yahh. Like, fine, put ads but don't have them blocking important stuff and making us have to close them! Urghgh

What Girls Said 3

• same happened to me too since this morning

• I don't have this problem.

• Don't log out then

What Guys Said 5

• I'd 2nd guess it as to avoid spammers & autobots from infiltrating the site

So far I've been fine with GAG - no peeves including their frequent changes to features and looks lol :)

• Can you elaborate on this issue please? What extra steps do you need to take to login? Are you on mobile or desktop? Thanks.

• On desktop today, I click on SIGN IN... condom ad appears, blocking the ALREADY A MEMBER button. Click to get rid of ad, Click on ALREADY A MEMBER. Click on SIGN IN WITH EMAIL. Finally get to enter username and password. Using current Firefox browser.

• more useless updates lol

• Same here, on Chrome

• Once you get to level 6 all ads are removed.