What's keeping you on gag?

What keeps you on gag, why haven't you left?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Anxiety I have no idea what to do and I sonetines need that pat on the back to push me to do things I'm too afraid to do.

• I find it interesting almost like people watching.

• The reward system.. It's pretty genius to keep people on GaG... The xper points and giftcards etc acts like a reward.. It's like video game. Plus I like answering and asking question.

• Finding like minded people, now and again. It happens here more often because there are so many different countries represented here.

• Eh it's something to do in my spare time. It also allows me to bare my soul to strangers who don't know me so it's kind of therapeutic in a sense. I won't meet most of these people ever so it doesn't really matter what they know about me lol

• I decides to stay on this site after making some friends here. Also, this site is quite fun too in my opinion.

• I'm not sure any more. The people I know well here are leaving one by one.

• Im bored and lonely and this offers some relief.

• my thirst for knowledge

• Purely habit.

• No friends...

• :'( no friends?

• Nah it's good. I have 3 or 4 friends but i like to be by myself and do my own thing. Sometimes that includes being on GAG

• boredom lol

What Girls Said 16

• It's entertaining!

• Because in between the rate me and penis size questions, I find people who are genuinely confused and worried. If I can put clarity on a situation, I like to.

• I've stayed here for so long because I like giving advice and trying to help others. It's also a very entertaining site and a good way to pass time.

• I dunno honestly lol. im getting rather annoyed with it/some of the people here... but it entertains me a lot & I like giving advice sometimes

• Im not very social person so this is where i can share my opinions and sometimes i can help people.

• Time killer. I would say friends but there are other means for them to contact me that I'm willing to provide so that's not stopping me.

• Occasionally I leave sometimes I leave for months or a week. But it's entertaining here and I miss certain people when I leave.

• Boredom mostly. I'm off work & this is a lot cheaper then going into the city.

• I like answering questions and asking them, helping people, also certain people

• ALL THESE SEXY BITCHES

• Way too many interesting users.

• boredom, interesting topics, and funny people

• I left for close to a year. I get to kill time here

• Because there are things you want to know that aren't as easy asking someone you know in real life.

• Bored and the friends I've made

• Lol getting answers is fun