GirlsAskGuys should ban all this trolls and creeps?

I know there are people out there who are sexually attracted to write comments to girls. But I'm just wondering don't they have better things to do, then writing trolling, sexually asking questions and messaging girls. I mean what the hell get a job, go out with friends, there are so many better ways to enyoj life!

I know it's hard to or unspossible to delete all trolls. The only solution to prevent from that sucesfully would be payment for using GAG for example (5$ / month - it needs to be real picture with real info)

If user is trolling the best thing is to REPORT them, remember never respond to troll he/she enjoys when you're angry to him and they won't stop. They are different kind of trolls like political, the hater, the cryer, The Know-it-all etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• especially this 30-35 anon male with "white girls don't like white guys">... ughhh

What Girls Said 4

• The creeps they should get rid of. The trolls are fun in my opinion.

• yeah but why, I just don't understand :D How they find time, when you have so many better things to do :D

• Nah there would be no one left to mess with.

• Lol no trolls are fun!

• If they ban all the creeps and the trolls and the idiots and the assclowns. GAG would get boring fast.

• It's about getting and giving good INFROMATION. Not trolling...

What Guys Said 6

• everyone has something better to do than being on the internet. remember that.

• I have nothing better to do.

Ain't no one gonna pay subscription fee to use this site, you're crazy.

• I would, because if there'll be :
      1) Real profiles only (you need profile picture + info, It would be awesome actually!)
      2) No fakes
      3) No ads

• You don't want to see Klaatu and BertMacklinFBI? !

• your're the troll... how about we delete you

• They'd have to ban more than half their staff. That won't happen.

• *Should GirlsAskGuys ban all these trolls and creeps?

• Let's start with you.