Most annoying on GaG?

Who bothers you the most on GaG?

• The guy (s) who logs in pretending to be an under 18 girl.
  • The guy (s) who complains about interracial dating every 5 minutes?
  • The guy who pretends some evil racist bigot friend said something to him and he just doesn't know if he can be friends with him anymore because he's so confused.
  • The guy (s) who ask about penis size every two minutes.
  • The people who obviously login under different names and sexes to comment on their own questions in order to make their perversion seem mainstream.
  • You and people like you who think you've got everyone figured out. (Really it's because I'm one of the above)
Let's agree on the penis size. How about the SECOND most annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who ask about penis size. Boobs verse butts as if those are the only body parts that a woman has or that matters. How do I look but no rude or negative comments. It makes me think that they think they look good but only want people to agree with them to boost their ego. The ones who generalize something like how do I get a girl or guy to like me in a way it makes it seem like every girl or every guy likes all of the same things. I know there is a generalized way to act but i wa stalking about interests.

• You're correct.

So redundant!

What Guys Said 26

• 12|3
  • the female that needs to fish for compliments because their either dumb, attention desperate or lack self-esteem.

cdn.cavemancircus.com/.../hot_black_girls_30.jpg

"I think i'm ugly Rate me pleeeeese. No rude comments"

• So true. I need to make a new poll just picking on the girls.

• tits or ass questions. I see about 5 of those an hour.

• Guys who are insecure about their little johnny's

• glad i'm not included in options :-P

• the under 18 girls that say a guy in school looked at them what does it mean?
    I see these q`s asked roughly 5/day here in g@g

• Guys who ask about their penis size on every question :D :)

• white people who think there is no such thing as inequality among races

• I voted E, because some of it is just disturbing. Then again I'm a really calm person by nature so it's hard to annoy me.

• How about "The people who constantly go anonymous to maliciously attack other GAG users for having a different view point and asking a question that they don't like" as one of your options (This isn't directed towards you asker but to the others that have done this to me and other users on GAG).

• Maybe next time

• But I'll admit, out of all your options, the dick size questions annoy me the most. Nobody needs to hear those details nor wants to.

• People who believe they are way smarter than they actually are and that their opinion is more valuable than anyone else's. Its kind of like their philosophy here is "I'm right and you're wrong, deal with it"

• Hard to pick one, they're all annoying. But I voted D as I see that shit a lot...

• You have a lot of time on your hands to go to that much trouble

• Talking to me?

• I totally misread question believe it or not I thought you said in Option F that you are all idiots because I am one of the above options and this poll is a pisstake - Sorry about that.

• Oh okay. I guess I can see how you got that.

It's the poll taker saying that to me. He's mad because I've figured him out. He's saying he doesn't like me.

• MEEEE I bother everyone!

• I actually wanted to see if my name popped up. Glad it didn't. I think questions that are very generalized annoy me. I saw a question asking if white guys like girls with red hair and freckles, something like that

• No body bothers me. They try really hard but they always lose. They honestly have no idea who they're fucking with.

• that I have to log in everytime is annoying me

• I feel like I must number five on the annoying list or something.

• Oh... I was sure I'd be an option

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif The people who obviously login under different names and sexes to comment on their own questions in order to make their perversion seem mainstream.

• Agreed. I thought that option would get more votes

• I'm the one asking the penis size questions. Holla back woo woo

• People who make questions and takes about other GaGgers.

• Lol. Got one of you losers to comment. Guessing you're A through E. Don't forget to login to your other profiles and comment.

• C, A, D and E.

• Yeah, they're all bad.

• This is a good list.

You forgot a few... But I think you got the biggest pests.

I think the guy who pretends to be shocked at his friend's bigoted comment is up there. He was daily for a while.

Last one maybe was the Chinese friend who said women should stay home? Lol

• He posted one just last night.

• I saw it. He was posing as a woman. Was about how awful a racist "her" friend is and didn't know how the friendship could go on.

• You saw it!! Lol. Thought it was him too.

• the mods...

• People who use exceptions to refute general behaviors proven by statistics.

What Girls Said 20

• The interacoal questions are becoming so aggravating. Why won't you date my race, Which race is the most attractive, Admit that White is the superior race/girls, Why are these guys taking our girls, Will an Asian girl date me, Why won't you date a black guy, etc.

They are definitely the most annoying because there's 50million ways to ask them!

Followed by penis and boob questions including Is my penis too small, What's the perfect length, Who will have sex with me if it's too big or small, Are my boobs to small/big, Should I get fake boobs, Should I get a breast reduction, Wich is better small or big boobs, Would you rather have fake big boobs or small real ones, Which cup size is the best, Are you a boob or a butt man, what size is your penis/boobs...

The lists just go on and on.

• You know add but shapes, shapes, sizes, and preferences to the list as well.

• So true. Think he just posted a new one.

And I forgot to add the guy who thinks women get away with murder to the list.

• *facepalms*
    those race related questions
    people fishing for compliments (people full of themselves)
    penis/boob size questions
    "creeps" who ask sex related questions with bad grammar

• All of the above.

• So true. I even missed a few.

• The fetish questions bother me too, especially when they're not tagged as sexual behaviour. I don't want to see that shit - that's why I blocked sexual behaviour.

• Penis size lol.

• Penis question and that guy who's obsessed with girls not liking white guys.
    You've only put guys in your poll. Girls can be a bit annoying as well.

• Yeah, girls need our own poll. But I'll leave that to the guys. Lol

• The penis size questions are annoying.

• The guy that constantly thinks people deny him the right to have an opinion and want to force him into their way of thinking. If you know you know.

• Definitely the penis size one. That question is so overused there's no reason for people to even ask it anymore because all they have to do is find some of the old ones...

• The people asking about dicks, god damn.

• The Foot Crotch dude. You know the one, he 're-phrases the same question about this girl in college, how she put her feet up on his lap and how he wants to fuck her but he's so confused because until she touched his dong he didn't like her, and the other girl who's photo on Facebook has her mouth open. He asks every month it seems, I just lose my patience with him because he gets the same answers over and over, it's like why the fuck are you asking, what do you actually want from this exercise because it certainly isn't answers!

• These guys who keep asking penis questions. Really?

• D for sure D for dick
    constant asking about sizes is meaningless

• The penis size questions are pretty annoying. Lol guys are so insecure about that when really they have nothing to worry about

• B and those homophobic dorks

• Definitely the guys who ask penis questions. There're way too many of them

• I would say the boob and penis questions can be annoying to see a lot

• Strange, I never see those questions anymore.

• People who pretend to like you when they really don't. Then there are people who pretend to be someone else to make you say things and when you don't really know if that's him/her for sure. Then you try to say what you want to say but have to be caring to that certain person just in case they are not who you really think they are. You say something then it's wrong according to the pretend person. Then they talk about you and make fun of you and just say really nasty things to everyone else on this sight... like you really don't realize they're talking shit about you directly but not right to your face. DUH!! Quit hiding behind anon and say it to me for real!!!

• The sexually creepy Indian guys who don't even English .