Can people who follow you see your anonymous questions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Apart from Admins, nobody can see your identity behind any anonymous post whether they are following you or not.

The following question 'JustinCaseUDontKnow' mentioned is that you can follow any post by tapping that orange button (pic below) so that it'll be added in your following list. Still, anonymity will remain conserved. :)

s4.postimg.org/htii6zfx9/2015_05_19_17_04_41.png

• No that's why they're called anonymous lol

• OK thank God...

• Haha. How embarrassing was the question you posted anonymously?

• I've posted a lot of embarrassing anon the post couple of days. Haha

• No I don't think so

• noooooope!!

• I've noticed that as soon as people follow me they start to appear on all my anon questions. They don't know it's you though

• No they can't.

What Girls Said 9

• no, anon means anon =]

• Nope, you'll stay anon!

• Yes, but they don't know who posted them it will just say Anonymous posted a question under guys behavior

• No they can't. Only we can see our anonymous Q's on our profile it won't even appear to other people.

If you want proof just log out of your account and go to your profile to see what appears and what doesn't.

• No one is able to see the identity behind any anonymous question or answer, whether they are following you or not. (The only exception is the Admins.)

• You scared?

• Yes they do. :)

• No, once you go anon, no one that follows you can see it because it doesn't show up in your Q/As

• No, they have no idea who's posting it