GAGers: Which gender's questions do you usually answer more?

I just realized that most of my opinions were posted on questions from girls. I don't even do it intentionally, I just answer whatever question appeals to me. Plus girls don't usually ask shit like "Is *insert number of inches* a good dick size?"

Then again, girls ask some stupid shit too (Ex: "My crush told me that I was beautiful, what did he mean by that?").

• Girls
    13% (5)42% (10)24% (15)Vote
  • Guys
    13% (5)0% (0)8% (5)Vote
  • Both equally
    44% (17)50% (12)46% (29)Vote
  • I don't know, show me the results
    30% (12)8% (2)22% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Browsing through a bit of my history, it seems more-or-less even.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't actually pay attention to that. I don't really know but I would say equally because I don't go in search of questions just by a particular gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I answer both pretty equally, but I honestly can't tell, but every question I ask is always answered by more guys than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys just because they usually have easier, more straight-forward questions whereas a lot of the girls' questions that I come across usually require you to read loads of paragraphs and like think really hard to analyze a situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both equally, I think :D :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably spit evenly between guys & girls. I would have to go check to be sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I answer more questions from girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both equally

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, honestly..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ladies! Sometimes men :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer both equally as long as the question themselves aren't idiotic

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys.
    Just like my offline life :P

0|0
    1|0
  • Never paid attention to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure which I answer more haha I just pick questions that are interesting to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure/ I haven't noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer more guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Girls tend to be more reflective and insightful. Just for an example, look at the two questions I asked recently, one to girls only, one to guys: What is something you would NEVER do?

Sure there were silly answers from both, but looking at the range of answers, the ones from girls are so much more intimate and interesting, on the whole. Guys tend to sound like recruiting sergeants, a lot of the time..

0|0
    0|0
  • Before the gender block update, it was equal but now since a lot of guys want to hear from girls only... I answer more women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at the question girls always talk about there boyfriends a lot So I look at the Questions

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, the question is what matters, not the sex of the question asker. So I voted C).

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel the same. I just noticed that most of my opinions, at least my more recent ones, were posted on girls' questions, so I decided to make this post.

• Oh, I don't pay attention to that at all, haha.

• I answer girls slightly more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women get more answers, no question. I try to be even, but I usually get irritated or bored by male questions.

0|0
    0|0