How do you message people on this site? Because I can't for some reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• You go to their profile and on the right side of the page, you'll see a big orange button that says "follow." To the left of that button you will see another button that says "message." When you click that, it will bring up another page and that's how you message them. Some people have different settings though. Some users only allow messages from users they are following so in that case, you wouldn't be able to message them unless they followed you first.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't be such a newb, newb.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif 1st you have to Reach Xper level 2, then you can message people I think

• Chuckle, I sent u a message just to make you feel better.

• You have to level up I think :)

• Gon on their profile by clicking on their name, then click on the envelope icon on the right.

• Gotta get den xper points

What Girls Said 7

• In addition to what @mistninja314 said, a lot of people also have their settings to block messages from people not on their friend list. I have mine set that way because I get tired of random guys messaging me for cyber sex or nude pics.

• Check your inbox, I just sent you a "c*ckshot"... it was already in there before I submitted this by the way ^_^.

• Nice try, I have no alerts, and no new messages :)

• If they have set there profile to only receive messages from followers they follow, you have to follow them first and they have to accept it/and follow you back for that to be possible. Otherwise I'd they don't have that feature on, you should be able to message them. Getting level 2 would help aswell.

• Just click on the profile you want to message and click message. It's right next to the block button. You can test on me if you'd like :)
    Or it could be blocked in your settings possibly. I also hear that you need to be at Xper 2 to message but I'm not entirely certain about that

• L <3 V E (:

• They might have to follow you first because it might be a privacy setting

• I witnessed the same peoblem.
    You need to be Xper-2 for that.

• When you click on their profile there's an icon of a letter in the top right hand corner, if you click it you can send them a message