On Girls Ask Guys, are you allowed to post pictures on your profile the same way that you can post pictures in opinions?

I posted two pictures on my profile and they won't show up. The link stays and the picture will not appear. Is there a way to fix this, or is this even possible to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure you need to upload the actual file so it needs to be saved to your computer or device.

• I wouldn't know what to do after saving the pictures to the lap top I'm using. I want to be able to put extra pictures in the "About Me" section.

• I don't know if that field supports anything other than text, but to be sure you can ask via contact if you're dying to know

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Okay, great. Thanks!

What Girls Said 3

• No, you can't upload pictures in the About Me section. Only as an avatar and the main picture on the profile.

• Oh, okay. I thought that I had seen somebody do it before, I guess not.

• Nope. Can't be done. You may have just been seeing the main profile image.

• You're probably right.

• You could use coding.

Like, [img](paste link here)[/img]

or, (paste link here)

I'm not sure what format this site uses. But those are the two I know.

• Okay, I'm going to assume it's the second one, since that one disappeared.

• Well, thanks anyway hahaha! :)

• No worries. I hope I at least provided you with some entertainment in my fumbling XD

• Used to could.

• Yeah, I thought you could have done it before.

What Guys Said 1

• i don't think so... only link will appear 8)

• Well darn. I thought I had seen somebody do it before.