How come some Gagers are so impulsive?

How come some of the new questions that, I come across see it doesn't a MHO , start typing and submitting my response and realize it already has one. Has this happen to you? Why do you think people are so impulsive when it comes to it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's their right to be impulsive if they feel like it. Anyway, most people choose M/H on a whim or they simply give it to their friends or to people who agree with them or to people who tell them what they want to hear.
    M/H percentage doesn't mean much anyway. Don't worry about that.

• Thanks for M/H :p

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it can be a bit annoying. It's mostly newbies and people who are desperate for xper points who are that impulsive.

• I've seen that. I typed up a response to something, submitted it, refreshed the page a minute later and boom. MHO on the spot. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, but, surely mine isn't the best opinion there right?

• They just want points maybe?
    I agree though, some people select very quickly, even if there are only a few comments there. Wait a day people! A better opinion may come along... like mine XD

• I noticed that too. I don't know, maybe it's not important to them.

• Yeah, people just are quick to pick the first answer that agrees with their point of view, which is not always the best answer there.

What Guys Said 6

• I have seen it done in 5 min of making the question way to quick

• hahahah some GAGers select mhos very quickly bro 8)

• Happens often to me,
    it's kinda disappointing to see that there were only like 5 answers and the selected MHO doesn't sound that sophisticated either.
    I guess, many people here just ask questions to check if someone else has their opinion and the first one who has gets MHO.

• Cause they probably don't care enough to check. It's probably more about helping people then trying to win the MHO in that case. I usually do one without an MHO though, but I'd be okay with it if I found out afterwards.

• Yeah that's me.

• i think its because one of the users that they like answered their q so they give them the MHO right away