How come some Gagers are so impulsive?

How come some of the new questions that, I come across see it doesn't a MHO , start typing and submitting my response and realize it already has one. Has this happen to you? Why do you think people are so impulsive when it comes to it?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's their right to be impulsive if they feel like it. Anyway, most people choose M/H on a whim or they simply give it to their friends or to people who agree with them or to people who tell them what they want to hear.
    M/H percentage doesn't mean much anyway. Don't worry about that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for M/H :p

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it can be a bit annoying. It's mostly newbies and people who are desperate for xper points who are that impulsive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen that. I typed up a response to something, submitted it, refreshed the page a minute later and boom. MHO on the spot. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, but, surely mine isn't the best opinion there right?

0|1
    0|0
  • They just want points maybe?
    I agree though, some people select very quickly, even if there are only a few comments there. Wait a day people! A better opinion may come along... like mine XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I noticed that too. I don't know, maybe it's not important to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, people just are quick to pick the first answer that agrees with their point of view, which is not always the best answer there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have seen it done in 5 min of making the question way to quick

0|1
    0|0
  • hahahah some GAGers select mhos very quickly bro 8)

1|0
    0|1
  • Happens often to me,
    it's kinda disappointing to see that there were only like 5 answers and the selected MHO doesn't sound that sophisticated either.
    I guess, many people here just ask questions to check if someone else has their opinion and the first one who has gets MHO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause they probably don't care enough to check. It's probably more about helping people then trying to win the MHO in that case. I usually do one without an MHO though, but I'd be okay with it if I found out afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its because one of the users that they like answered their q so they give them the MHO right away

0|0
    0|0