What's up with people asking questions just to get confirmation for their ideas/deeds?

Some people really seem to hate the opposite opinion and only go for self-confirmation. "Am i slut if i did that"? (upvotes whoever says she can do whatever with her body and there are no sluts. blocks and downvotes every opposite opinion even if backed up with arguments). guy: "women only go for money and big dicks?" (you agree he goes like "yeah broh go get em". you disagree "whiteknight! loser! asskisser!"). wtf people this should not be called a qna site but a confirmation-thirsty site. NOW CONFIRM WHAT I SAID PEOPLE! lol... .

Most Helpful Girl

• They have been brainwashed by society to do what's cool but not what we should do for ourselves. They lost their souls to mtv and coca cola.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with 100%!

Do you feel better now? :-)

• In every question there is a statement. Some are looking to vent, or validate what they're thinking. The annoying ones though are those that just want to troll or argue for fun. Those ones I block and move on.

What Guys Said 4

• they just lookin for people to agree with them :-)

• Because it's what they want to hear. Although, sometimes they need a little something beyond their dirt circle.

• Some can be like that yeah, but sometimes people just want a second opinion about something you know the whole see it from a different angle and all that. : )

• I think I'm guilty of this at times. Except with more intelligent questions. I do try to push my views on people sometimes, but I've tried to mellow it out a bit.