We can upload pictures in out question, but cannot do it in question updates, comments and comment replies?

@GirlsAskGuys I think it should be improved.
Anyone else feeling the same?

Yeah, and in private messages.

Most Helpful Girl

• Idealistically speaking, that would be an interesting feature, but I am not sure whether it would look good if it was implemented. For example, a picture in the update, would end up making the update to look quite big compared to the rest of the question.
    As for the private messages, that's a really great idea and I have nothing to say against it.

• I think it does not have a lot of differences between uploading pictures in "main" question sections and uploading pictures in "update" question section.
      And it can provide an option "click to see the larger picture" if you do not like the updated pictures, I think.

• Well, in that case it sounds good. I am up for it.

• Thanks for M/H!

What Girls Said 4

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/53438064.jpg
    __________________________________________________________________

• But it's soon weird I've actually seen other GAG members comments and even an old one of mines it didn't show a link it was the actual picture.

I'm not exactly sure how or why it worked like that but it hasn't happened since.

• I think so to because sometimes people just forget to put in the link

• Agreed. This needs to be changed.

What Guys Said 2

• yup... it'd b a nice additon :)

• Yepp, noted. We'll discuss this.. Thanks for the feedback