Why is this site politically correct?

I see so many questions about America being racist and that isn't deemed offensive to someone? Yet, someone posts a question on here backing it up with facts that America isn't racist and it is removed because it is considered "offensive"?
Anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

• Very hypocritical... sigh
  • It is politically correct but I like it that way
  • I don't know what that means
  • This is the reason racism still exists... cuz of politically correctness
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• This happens with experienceproject. com too. Questions offending Jews and Christians are not deleted.

What Guys Said 3

• not at all... i've seen most of the offensive questions against some nation are deleted :)

• It's not otherwise I would have been booted a long time ago lol I am never politically correct.

• The more important question: Why is all of this relevant? (the political correctness) I thought this website was made for discussing relationship things, not racism, or anything else.

• it is now made for everything hence why there are several categories... and I am not the one who posts racism questions. that is my point.

What Girls Said 3

• You can always review the posting guidelines at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

And look at the Terms of Use under USER CONDUCT AND ACTIVITY at www.girlsaskguys.com/content/terms-of-use.html

If you still feel your post was removed in error or you don't understand why your post was removed you can contact the administration as outlined for you via the FAQ.

On a purely personal note I see a lot of posts I would prefer people hadn't posted because they're rude or ridiculously insensitive. Coming here after Tumblr has def been an adjustment because you're reminded how overtly horrid and close minded people can be to others.

• I have contacted admins and no reply. I will be deleting my account by the end of the day because I am sick of it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1492336-how-can-anyone-deny-that-america-is-racist <--this is more offensive than me trying to defend my country and posting facts. This guy isn't even from my country. I do not see how my question was offensive and his isn't.

• Thank you. I have flagged it. And, other friends of mine have too. Thank you for finding the time to care. <3

• The information is there for you. You just have to choose how to use it.

• I totally see it!

• glad to know someone sees it with me. <3

• people love to complain about america

• I am not sure why. every country has issues. :(