Hello guys and girls I'm new here. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi welcome to GAG (girlsaskguys). This is an advice column site... Though most of the questions are random and has nothing to do with advice but opinions.

Basically just ask questions to get advice or random fun ones to keep people entertained. Leave as many opinions as you can to help others also to earn xper points to change your ranking and earn points to get free prizes. Last but not least make friends on here not enemies.

What Girls Said 3

• Hi, welcome! You can ask and answer questions as you've done here, and there's also a feature called MyTakes which allows you to write up short articles on any topic you want and submit it here so people can read them. You can chat with other users through private messages as well.

• You ask and answer questions.

• Ask another question lol

What Guys Said 3

• Hey. : )

Nothing special really. If you have a question, ask it (like you just did). If you can answer a question, do it. If you have something on my mind you wanna share, post a myTake.

• Farm xper and buy stuff on amazon.

• You post pictures of your cock and ask girls to rate it.