Has anyone ever got so mad with a gag member that they wanted to delete or deactivate their account?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• this has happened to me before. there was a point where like half gag users seemed to be trolls, and not all of them were anon.
    i just thought that i wouldn't let them decide whether id go or stay, so whenever i see a person like that, i either mess around with them for fun or SWERVE.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...65827b9cbb.jpg

• All the time. But I just don't. Lol Amazon is more important

• Yeah the first day I signed up (like a couple weeks ago) this jerk posted a question about me (I offended him when I didn't want to reply to him anymore) and told people I said and did all these things, and he threatened to report me to the "cyberpolice" for saying and doing things I honestly didn't do.

.. after that I threatened to sue him because he was honestly just taking things way too seriously sohe deactivated his account :P

• FREEZE hands in the air!!
    You are under arrest... for being a hottie!!😍

• No, I don't know why people think they should get rid of their account because of another user. Don't people know they can block people?

• Nope never have.

• Haha, I have been so mad with @Mesonfielde many many times but not till the level where I would delete my account cuz of him.
    I wouldn't let anyone affect me this way.

• No, normally if I'm starting to get mad I don't respond anymore and if the person then follows me on questions, I block him. Simple as that. Gag shouldn't make you mad and you don't have to respond if you don't want to.

• It takes a lot to make me mad so I don't get mad really quickly but people sometimes are so off the grid and make stupid comments, but hey I ain't deactivating my account cause of someone else. Honestly couldnt care less about what people think about me or what they say

• Yuppppppp there are a few on here like that.

• Oh gosh, nope.

• Uh, no, that's childish.

• Nope , it's hard to piss me off.

• Delete my account no, some creepy guys oh yes.

• you're back! :)

• No, I don't think I've ever been mad at a gag member. Maybe slightly annoyed but not mad.

• Hey, you have a new account? What happened?

• Nope, not until now.

• I have thought about deleting it before due to the calibre of people on gag. I thought, " WTF am i doing associating with Psychopaths on the internet" Then i changed my mind and thought," if you can't beat them , then join them"

What Guys Said 12

• 4|3
  • Well yeah. But, I settled this on PM and we're good friends now. I realised that it's not worth to get pissed off over the Internet. Life is too short to waste like this. And I don't want to regret in future that I made such a stupid mistake.

Now I'm happy thay I controlled my temper. I'm playing hard now ✌

• Naw for me, it is never that serious and I'd never let __ be the deciding reason as to why I left GAG. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Yes, twice... and it recently happened to someone else. But it wasn't the fault of Gag, so it would be silly to leave because of that person's actions.

• Yes. I've also considered destroying my tv, emigrating to North Korea and leave university because of other g@g members.

• Fortunately no. I'm not on here to pick fights. Certain questions I'll avoid to avoid arguments and if some disagrees with me I'll respect their view and leave it at that.

• Never in my almost 6 years of being here, bro.

• No, no I have not.

• I deleted my account because I got hurt but not because I got mad.

• No I don't give them a reason to ;)

• Don't know about getting mad, but ladies sure are happy to see you here on GaG my friend.

• not yet is that posible