Which GaGer intimidates you and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• they don't intimidate me but I ran out of words when I want to respond to their opinions, i hate it! @linkywinky @Phoenix98

• Aw, don't reply right away! I don't expect an immediate reply ☺

• but sometimes I don't even respond, so I just choose you guys as MHO because I agree with your opinion. I know, I'm saaad :(

• am intimidated by u

What Girls Said 9

• no one intimidates me here.

• I think a little bit @vekin. He sounds like he knows a lot of stuff and I feel like my education is insufficient.

• you are kidding right? What I know is closer to nothing then to everything!

As Greek you like maybe this quote of Socrates - I know one thing: that I know nothing

• dear Aleera (don't know if that's your real name) yes I read a lot but mostly just novels... but there is really no reason to feel like that I am just a normal guy...

Well you probably know a lot more about Socrates then me... maybe you can tell me some intresting things

• Ok I guess... (on that first paragraph of yours)
      And sure why not, although I'm sure it's not something, you can't find in the Internet

• @lauramarx (hope I got that right) just because I have mad respect for her. On my first day here she stood up for me against some weird creep even though she didn't even know me. She was pretty tough when she chatted him up, too.

If you see this, thanks again! You're awesome!

• heyyyy :D :D

god that was your first DAY here? whjat an intro to the site ;_; admirable that you stuck around!!! you should not be iuntimdated by me I can't even spell :P I respect you too!!!

• But you did link it here though :/ if I were different, I might have seen that and thought less of Laura- making her lose a friend. That would of been because of your link. I mean you disn't link it there to be nice to her, did you?

• I'm not intimidated by anyone in " real life". So i am certainly not going to feel intimidated by strangers over the internet!

• uuhhhh... no one comes to mind...

• Wtf ! I hate this question again n again

• Pffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt. Intimidate? Me? Nobody can intimidate me.

• Yes a certain Gager intimidates me very much!!

• I hate these stupid questions all they ever do is tag people with no lives. It's all just a popularity contest.

What Guys Said 7