What are "followers" for myTakes?

Are they just people who commented on your myTake or someone who actually followed you because of the take?

Nevermind, I see the button thing for it now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Followers for myTakes are just people who liked the take so they want to keep up with the activity on that take. So when they will follow it, they will see in their my feed when there are new opinions or comments on the take. I hope that makes sense. Lol

What Guys Said 3

• By tapping that orange button (pic below), you can add that myTake into your profile (following list). So that you could easily navigate to it. Furthermore, if your Promoted myTake gets more than 10 Followers, you'll get +5 Xper points.
    s4.postimg.org/htii6zfx9/2015_05_19_17_04_41.png

• & you lose xper if a promoted and featured doesn't get at least 10 to right?

• Ohhhhh, thanks.

• I think its people who want to basically "add the take" to their follow list so they have it saved somewhere they can go back to it and see easily.

• Just people who follow you on MyTake and they like it

What Girls Said 4

• If someone follows a myTake, I believe they receive notifications for any activity that takes place in the comment section of the myTake.

• People who followed the take.

• No basically they follow your Take. Like say I read an article if I liked it I would follow it right

• Thanks for the repeat comment

• @Asker No I didn't... what are you talking about?

• K bye