They answer questions just for the points. Does it annoy you?

I've seen a lot of really helpful people who give really nice and well thought opinions. And in the short time that I've been here I've seen many people saying they want to help. But there are just people who answers questions just for the points they would be getting and its really annoying. I feel like most often they don't even think before they click. I hope y'all gets what I'm trying to say. I'm not judging nor hating, I'm just annoyed by it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is annoying, because there are people that genuinely want help and those that just put lack lustre answers aren't helping at all and it's kind of selfish. I think they should bring back the time when there is a limit on the amount of opinions you can post a day.

• I agree with you. I've posted this hoping that they would see this and be aware that sometimes what they're doing is annoying.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 5

• Some of the questions here have been asked so many times that they are just not worth answering for the ten thousandth time.

• i'm afraid that's me...

• yeah, tbh i do think you're like that

• What's insulting about this?

• actually i try to help as much as possible, and avoid comments like "u deserved wot happened bitch"

• i know what you mean. i've noticed some people that do it, even some of the higher rank... won't name any of them tho.

• I know what you're saying because that is me.. I apologize

• Yes it annoys me a lot!!! I get what you mean, some people answer with one word answers or don't even bother to read the question and are like.. you like them or something so pointless.

Could you help me with mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496450-why-does-jealous-attention-seeker-female-friend-not-want-me-to-meet

What Girls Said 8

• I know what you mean and I've noticed a couple of people who do it as well, I don't think it's cool but to each their own I guess. I usually just ignore their comments anywhooo

• am I one of them :(

• I haven't seen much of your opinions so I can't answer that. You know better. :)

If you answer questions to help and you really put some time and effort to read and think of the best idea/opinion you could give then you're not one of them.

• hmmm... I spend most of my time yellin at people lol but I think my contributions have value. I mean what I say here and I will die for it!

• omg are you kidding? If that gets to you that much you need to grow a thicker skin.

• Not in the slightest. Why would it bother me? Different people use the site for different reasons. If they want to use it in order to get the points, who am I to judge them?

• And we have people who only ask questions for the points, such as you.

• That's why i don't bother asking any serious questions. Some people are not capable of giving wise advice, others just ridicule and fool around. There is only a hand full of genuine people who are sincere about helping people.

• This site is losing all of its sense. I totally agree with you.

• Yes its annoying but I did the same too. *looks away hiding face*

• Don't mind me I'm just here for the points