How many myTakes are you currently writing?

It says it all in the question! How many drafts do you have ongoing or how many myTakes are you writing/working on? :)
I've hit my record - I'm currently working on 5 myTakes which are all about 1/3 or 2/3 completed. I don't think I'll be posting all of them though. I write mine using Writer from the Chrome store - I love it!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Two, technically one. It was originally meant to be one, but I had to split it into two so that I could elaborate more on stuff without making it painfully long to read.

I've got two others in queue. One of them may have to be split up as well.

• I've written 8 so far but I'm not writing anything right now. Probably because I'm out of ideas. I need inspiration from the myTake Queen! ;P

• I've recently had an influx of ideas and inspiration for some reason. I had an idea about an hour ago and now I've nearly finished the take! Hopefully you'll get inspiration soon. :)

• Do you usually get your ideas from your own life experiences or whatever pops into your head lol

• Life, going around GAG and they randomly pop into my head.

• I have none. I have never really seen the point of it. I rather comment or post than do a mytake on something I may not really do a good job at.

• damn gurl! you're pumping them out :P I've kinda quit on myTakes for now, as the kind of stuff i want to write wouldn't be appreciated by the people id be writing it for anyways, so it would be a waste of time. Looking forward to some of yours though :)

• Did they increase the storage limit? (More than one)?

Currently zero, thanks to exams. But after that, I have 3 ideas in mind. I'll work on them. It'll take ~12 hours in completion.

Someday, I'll touch the 25+ mark, somehow :)

• No, I write mine elsewhere. I don't like trusting websites to store things, it's always possible to lose things.
      I look forward to reading them and good luck with your exams!

• Yeah I save them in notepad too. I didn't know that I am not the only one like this lol

Thank you very much :)

• I have not written a MyTake yet, I must research them and have a think about them.

• THIS MANY...

• I've written two serious mytakes and don't want to write more.

• None... I am writing some papers though but I don't think anyone would be interesting to know here that

• None. Only wrote 1 so far.

Just not sure what to write about lol

• It's hard, nearly everything has been written about now, but sometimes you can give a different perspective on something that's already been written about? Or sometimes you can get inspiration in life and around GAG.

• As long as it doesn't cause offence or break the rules, it should be fine! You may induce really interesting conversations but I'd recommend you don't allow anonymous commentators.

• I never allow anons lol. There are some pretty disrespectful people on here regardless, but thanks for the encouragement!

• None, waste of time. They go into the live feed and disappear before ever having a chance to be meaningful in any way.

• Never written one, don't intend to.

What Girls Said 7

• I've only wrote one myTake and it was Short Attractive Male Celebrities or something like that. It got promoted, which I was really shocked to see, but a lot of people hated the guys I put on there 😂 and everyone wanted Tom Cruise to be on there but he's not THAT short! Anyways I've had a few ideas but I'm currently taking a break from myTakes as of right now :)

• Tom Cruise is very short! :O I believe he's a bit shorter than me and I'm from Wales, we're all short here!

• Really? I looked it up online and it said he was 5'7" which is actually only an inch below the average male height. And lol 😂

• I have a personal blog for that. I don't much care for myTakes.

• approximately 0

• None, I'm not good with myTakes, I prefer asking questions.

• Wow, I've only ever written 3 lol

• I am not writing any.

• im writing one!