Do you think we should get a soliciting a minor option on the report list?

i see lots of people making sexual comments to 13 and 14 year olds on their questions and asking under 18s to chat sexually with them but there's no proper option to report them under because without the context of the rest of the answer comments or the question the offending comment looks like it could be directed at an adult or be normal.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes absoultly. I find it disturbing their isn't already an option for it.

What Guys Said 6

• when you say sexual do you mean like "you're hot, you're sexy" or "yeah I would totally bang you"?

yeah it'd be a cool option, too bad age verification is pointless on this website lol because its non-existent

• well I've seen a 14 yr old make a question asking about something to do with why guys like a certain thing and they would make a comment then a few flirty replies bordering on sexual with the 14 yr old they would say pm me and ill explain ;) which by itself when you report the comment you can't really get the jist that they just solicited a kid it just looks like they were spamming a pm me comment to another person. but also those things you said too

• the admins would have to kick it up 100 notches to regulate those kinds of things because, I believe, they can view any and all content on this site, even our inbox.

• Either Under 18 or not, any post inviting users to chat/message/contact should be reported as "Spamming". Please check: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#93

• those people who make sexual comments... will make those comments to any female actually ;)

• This is just feeding pedophilia and shit like that. How about we help protect this kids, not hope for the best.

• I know what you're saying, but this site can get weird with the kids. Most are lying about their age and ask sexual questions. If someone says they're 18 and posts a half naked picture of themselves you can't blame people for making sexual comments.

• umm, i sort of agree.. just not sure how it would operate on here and it does need to be directly to that person

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I think so!

• That's a great idea!

• I remove it as explicit.

• great idea i think