How do I delete my account?

Since joining this site I've found people ask for your opinion, but don't want them. I'm done after a week. This site isn't what I thought it would be... How the hell do I delete it? (Excuse my french...)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't blame ya, morbid fascination keeps me here.

If you would like to cancel your account, simply sign into GirlsAskGuys and click Settings from your account drop down menu (top right).
    Under Cancel your account, select a reason from the drop down menu and add details to tell us why you cancel.
    Then click Cancel Account.
    Your account will then be cancelled but your posts will remain visible.

If you would like to keep your account but stop receiving emails, please uncheck boxes under Email Settings and you will no longer receive emails for daily or weekly updates.

I wish you all the best.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you are taking things too personally. Everyone gets the same treatment as you from time to time. This is the internet, and you are dealing with strangers, So I have bad news, the world doesn't revolve around you. Coming off the site, won't solve your problem, I think you should just develop a thicker skin.

• If you are going to get overly sensitive over things that happen on the internet, then god bless your heart in the real world. Cause your not going to survive.

• I'm not overly sensitive. I just don't need people to treat my opinions like crap. I get enough of that in the real world.

• so just ignore them. I get it as well. That's their problem if they don't like your opinion.

• If you would like to cancel your account, simply sign
    into GirlsAskGuys and click Settings from your account
    drop down menu (top right). Under Cancel your account,
    select a reason from the drop down menu and add details
    to tell us why you cancel. Then click Cancel Account. Your
    account will then be cancelled but your posts will remain visible.

If you would like to keep your account but stop receiving emails,
    please uncheck boxes under Email Settings and you will no longer
    receive emails for daily or weekly updates

• Unless you feel you don't have the will power to stay away from the site, I'm not sure why people feel the need to cancel their accounts. You can simply not log on.

Either way, good luck.

• please don't... think about t again :)

• YOUR WEAK.

THAT'S WHY YOUR LEAVING?

AT LEAST AS A "DOES HE LIKE ME?" QUESTION BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

• *You're *You're

• 'Ask to As' is a mistake.

'Your to you're' is educational.

• Nah I follow my own stroke... Don't like it then Leave...

• Wah.. another person leaving :(

• go to your profile (upper right under picture), go to"settings" and the selection is in the bottom right

• Go to setting and in the right bottom. Click the the ''cancel your account''.

• You don't really have to delete your account, just stop coming here if you don't enjoy it.

What Girls Said 9

• Really? Opinions are helpful tthough, I'm Sure yours are too :) plus most of the people here are super duper nice :D

• 1) A week is not that long. Wait a month or two

2) You're right. Some people don't want advice. They want someone to agree with their shenanigans.

• You can deactivate it by going to your settings. There's a link you can click to deactivate your account permanently. You won't be able to log in to it again :)

• Stay around long enough. You'll find that the site is really ok.

• I doubt it. I'm very frank. My papa tought me that speaking openly and honestly is better than that political crap. Do you know how? Please?

• I'm an honest and open person too but even I know other people have their own opinions. I don't think you should leave so early in the game, but if you want to if you go to settings and scroll down you'll see "Cancel your account on the bottom left". Just click the pink and BOOm no more account.

• You go to the settings choice which is under your profile pic in the upper menu bar. On that page, in the lower right is a "Cancel Your Account" selection

• Hover your mouse on your username (top right)----> click Settings ---->Cancel your account (bottom right) ----> Confirmation and... done.

• Just don't log in?

• Go to settings and right at the bottom of the page you can cancel your account

• Go to your settings and click on deactivate account.